Author Topic: Going for a beer  (Read 3712 times)

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Guys

Im going for a beer tonight with a couple of friends. It just occured to me when i was getting dressed, that tonight for the first time I will be able to go out and relax 100%.  I mean ive went out before with thin type clothing on and such, but when i have ive always been self concious when I have been out doing things like, curling my shoulders forward to hide the gyne or sitting in a certain position to hide. Tonight ill just be able to stand or sit how i like without having to worry about anyone noticing my problem.

Times like this make the cost of surgery seem so small. For those thinking about surgery. DO IT
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline Merv_UK

• Posting Member
Go on son! Get the beers in. Can't believe that already your really feeling the benefits to your lifestyle and well being. Wonder whether your compression vest will act like a pair of Pulling Pants:

i.e. the ladies are throwing themselves at you and your new chest but you have to knock them back for fear of discovery of your 'lovely' vest ;D

It'd be a nice problem to have!

Offline serg

• Silver Member
I 've been instructed by surgeon not to drink 2 weekd pre or post op which is taking place on monday.

So please make sure you have a couple of beers on my behalf ;D

And congrats on a successful op.

All the best,

s.

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
I was told dont drink until a week after, its been a week  ;D.  Im totally hammered now and what i great night out,  only concern was people banging into me and it wasnt really a problem cos thursday in quiet in my town. I was actually more self concious than i thought but it was more looking down and thinking i look good no one can seee i had a problem before.

I had told my best mate a couple of weeks ago about my condition (my best mate is a girl, and she can drink for scotland  ;D) to be honest its the best thing ive atually done, so tonight i was like look at my chest  ;D seriously though it actually really good to be able to talk to someone about it without them looking at you as if your some sort of freak, if you know what i mean.  

Im really hammered so im going to bed now, bye all

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Its such a good feeling aint it!!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Its such a good feeling aint it!!

Sure is Chorlton!  ;)
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Hi Guys,

I thought I'd briefly echo RPB's original point.

I went out for supper tonight with a few friends and when I was getting ready I put on a tshirt, looked in a mirroe and thought this is great!!! I would never have worn this t shirt without anything on top before my op but now I could just wear this and be comfortable and not worry about gyne showing. I'm still wearing a Bandgae (of some sort) and compression vest so I'm hoping that things will continue to get better from here.

4 grand well spent from the look of things so far.

serg
« Last Edit: March 06, 2005, 10:55:07 AM by serg »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hi Guys,

I thought I'd briefly echo RPB's original point.

I went out for supper tonight with a few friends and when I was getting ready I put on a tshirt, looked in a mirroe and thought this is great!!! I would never have worn this t shirt without anything on top before my op but now I could just wear this and be comfortable and not worry about gyne showing. I'm still wearing a Bandgae (of some sort) and compression vest so I'm hoping that things will continue to get better from here.

4 grand well spent from the look of things so far.

serg

Right on brother! ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024