Author Topic: People who have been to Poland, advise please? ? ?  (Read 2118 times)

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Hi there, hope everyone is ok.

I came across this board and the link to the Polish doctor earlier today, and i am very interested, especially for that price.

I dont mean to sound ignorant or be ignorant, i have read the boards as well as the Polish thread too, but i just have a few questions if someone doesn't mind helping me out please.  ;)

First of all, which is the best way to book the treatment, do i need to email the doctor on the Polish site? ? ?

How long is the turnaround from booking the treatment to actually flying out and having the operation? ? ?

Can you choose how much of the gland and fat you have removed? ? ?

How long do you have to stay in the actual clinic, and how long is it before you can come home? ? ? i.e. back to england? ? ?

Thanks again guys.

Gaz.

Offline ace

• Bronze Member

First of all, which is the best way to book the treatment, do i need to email the doctor on the Polish site? ? ?

How long is the turnaround from booking the treatment to actually flying out and having the operation? ? ?

Can you choose how much of the gland and fat you have removed? ? ?

How long do you have to stay in the actual clinic, and how long is it before you can come home? ? ? i.e. back to england? ? ?

In order as above

You contact the agnecy at esculap services, a chap called Andreas Ciesla (can't remember it - the precise web /mail is in the Poland thread)

Turnaround is on av about 7weeks

Fat / gyne - U tell the surgeon your concerns, and they will advise what and how they will do it and how much. You can have an open dialogue and agree the better approach

Stay is 2nights ie if you go and have op on the Monday, stay monday, stay tuesday, fly back Weds.

ta
ace

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Thank you for that quick reply, much appreciated.

Do you recommend the Poland surgery, is it good? ? ?

Offline LEBOWSKI

• Posting Member
How long did it take for them to answer your e mail for dates etc.
I e mailed Andreas 4 days ago and got a general info e mail next day. I then e mailed him for dates the next day but have not heard anything as of yet.

Thanks in advance.

Offline ace

• Bronze Member
Do you recommend the Poland surgery, is it good? ? ?

Well I can't say if it's good or not as it's the only one I've had and have nothing else to caompare it to. But for me personally it was very satisfactory, cost and result wise. When u have gyne, u think, if I only had one teaspoon less of gland/fat i'd be happy, and I cerainly had a few teaspoons removed !

I never was a 'top off' guy nor intend to be - or probably couldn't be (ain't got the abs etc), but am weaing stuff now, t shirts, polo shirts, fitted shirts that I wasn't wearing three months ago.

At the end of the day we can all have the same meal, watch the same film, and emerge with totally differing opinions and satisfaction levels.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024