Author Topic: BUPA Hospital Bushey Surgery Experience?  (Read 2968 times)

Offline lucid

• Posting Member
Hi,

Has anyone had experience of a gynecomastia surgery at BUPA Hospital Bushey? I live in London and this hospital seems to be the closest.

They have given an initial estimate of £2500 but I think it will be something between £2500-3500. The initial consultation fee if £100 and one can ask about their previous experience. But I thought I'd ask the all helpful forum members first  :)

Regards

Offline ROOTSMANUVA

• Posting Member
Hi there im thinking of booking a consultation at the southampton BUPA clinic,

i also would like to hear of any peoples past experiences with these people.

Lucid, have you already had ur consultation?

Offline lucid

• Posting Member
No, I just received a response from those guyz against my query over the weekend. So I was wondering if it was worth going to them, or visit Mr. Levick.

Regards

Offline ROOTSMANUVA

• Posting Member
cool, i was also wondering about going with them, as i am deperate to get rid of my gyno, get it done asap, i have thought long and hard about it, and im ready to book up a consulatation today!

Offline ROOTSMANUVA

• Posting Member
hi lucid, just booked an appointment but the one at southampton, its saying they are going to charge 4700 pounds!

Im gonna look around a little more today and maybe even try to book one in at Bushey.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
£4,700 is the highest price I have heard in the UK.  But price should always be a secondary consideration.  More important is the quality and experience of the surgeon and what your treatment plan includes.

Try not to let distance to a clinic be an issue.  Better to travel two or three hundred miles to the right surgeon than the local hospital just because you happen to live near by - you are going to live with the results of your surgery, good or bad, for the rest of your life!

Offline ROOTSMANUVA

• Posting Member
wow, phamtom your pics look great, uve also bulked up in the second picture, i've booked up my consulatation,
realising that years of excercising and careful dieting has'nt resolved my probelm surgery is the only option........

i coulda bought a new car, but i'd rather buy a better life!

Offline parminder

• Posting Member
Hey people, i had a consult not soo long ago at bupa roding and they quoted me 4500 pounds - you have to understand that the low price of 2500-3000 will only get you liposuction done - if you want the whole gland removed expect to pay around 4000-4500 mark just my 2 cents

Offline ROOTSMANUVA

• Posting Member
Just a quick question if i were to go private would i be covered by any health insurance that I've got?

Cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024