Author Topic: which is best uk / poland  (Read 2771 times)

Offline jon333

• Posting Member
which is the best to have Gynecomastia  operation  i see poland is £1600 or uk 3600 so which is better ?

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Hello Jon333.

It sounds to me you are asking, which is better value for money - UK or Poland.  It is impossible to say which is better.  In my opinion, the most skilled surgeon in treating gynaecomastia is the single most important factor, possible followed by the surgeons attitude towards me as a patient, then the distance to clinic and finally the cost.

You are quoting commonly quoted prices for surgery from this forum.  In the UK, you can get surgery 'free' on the NHS otherwise you can expect to pay around £2500 - £5000.

Personal recommendation is one way to decide who is 'best' and I personally would not hesitate to use Mr Levick from Birmingham having had the surgery with him.

However, I believe it is essential to see at least two surgeons, see their work with before and after photos and find out what their aftercare policy is before making a choice.

Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2006, 08:05:35 AM by phantom »

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
I have used Levick, a friend of mine has been to Poland. From his experience i would say that the treatment i got at the Priory in Birmingham was superior in terms of being looked aftre at the hospital. Also my scarring was minimal and hidden under my arms, whilst he has had a few issues with his scarring around his nipples. However he paid about a third of what i paid, so the sacrifce he made was of benefit financially.

Results wise hard to comment but he is happier than he was before but still a bit self concious. He is however a large build so might need to lose weight to appreciate the results better.

Im not very pleased with my results as detailed in the link below.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I am thrilled with the treatment i recieved in poland and i reccomend it to everyone. I can't say which i better though as i have never been to a uk one....lol. I guess it is 'whatever is best for you '.....if you can afford the uk go there, if you are a bit strapped and fancy a bargain go to poland.....it might be cheaper in poland but the service you recieve is still a very high standard!!!  ;D

I know Stonecold's mate had a bad time , but if you compare that to alll them who came who thrilled...its nowt...lol. Just as i am sure levick & co have the odd grumble  ;D

Offline LEBOWSKI

• Posting Member
I am thrilled with the treatment i recieved in poland and i reccomend it to everyone. I can't say which i better though as i have never been to a uk one....lol. I guess it is 'whatever is best for you '.....if you can afford the uk go there, if you are a bit strapped and fancy a bargain go to poland.....it might be cheaper in poland but the service you recieve is still a very high standard!!!  ;D

I know Stonecold's mate had a bad time , but if you compare that to all them who came who thrilled...its nowt...lol. Just as i am sure levick & co have the odd grumble  ;D

Poland is very good as far as I'm concerned. I suppose if the clinic was in the UK it would be one of the best ;D but then you would have to pay UK prices etc  :(  
I had no problems out there apart from trying to translate the dinner menu ;D  In the end I was made a great veggie dish that wasn't even on there!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024