Author Topic: Arnica  (Read 2698 times)

Offline iceman1460

• Posting Member
Hi i have 6 days to my operation and was just woundering if any one took arnica a week before the op??

Offline ROOTSMANUVA

• Posting Member
yeah i did, i took it for a week before the operation, cant remeber what the doses were,

but it must of worked, as the bruising was minimal was non existent after the removal of my bandages

Offline Niall1982

Hi there,

At the moment I'm working on a new ITV 1 discussion programme that will air daily in an afternoon slot from mid November.

The show will offer a platform to real everyday people to tell their story with the intention that we provoke some thought amongst our audience.

One of the issues we'd like to focus on in the programme is that of the condition Gynecomastia.  We'd like to make a wider audience aware of the huge effect it has on the sufferer’s life.

Should you be interested in discussing the programme further I'd really appreciate the opportunity to have a chat.

Many Thanks

Niall Flanagan
Brighter Pictures Ltd
niall@brighter.co.uk
020 7533 6642

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
I took Arnica, not only for the procedure with Mr.L this time last year, but also during some pretty heavy-duty oral surgery I had done in 2002.

I'm very dubious about Homeapathy, but both Mr. L and my oral-surgeon suggested if for their respective procedures and I have to say it seemed to do the trick.

I know it's sounds like a total contradiction, I think Homeapathy is total quackology, but Arnica did really help me in comparison to others that had similar procedures carried out and had visably a lot more bruising post-op.

Offline iceman1460

• Posting Member
yeh i took the arnica as sugested by my ps, and when it came to remboval of the banages i had hrdly no brusing at all on my chest :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024