Author Topic: lipo on other areas  (Read 2531 times)

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
has anyone had lipo on there stomache - hips and what have there results been like?.....im booked in for gyno surgery in poland also considering other areas to be lipo at the same time ....anyone had the same ....how were the results?

Offline parminder

• Posting Member
i doubt the surgeons would operate on any other part of the body, as they will probs advise you to wait tilll your gyno surgery has healed up, as it would be akward to lie on your operated chest, then to do other surgeries

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
How much lipo you can have in different areas is down to the surgeon.  Some will do multiple areas in the same session.  The best thing you can do is contact different surgeons and go for initial consultations to get their individual take on it.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
My mate who went to poland was gong to have lipo on his chin and had booked that as well. However the surgeon told him on the day he didnt have time to do that as well as his gyne op and cancelled the chin lipo. If you are going to have lipo in other areas you need to make that clear before gettin their and even then be prepared.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
alot of people have chest and stomach lipod together.  1 person on this board i knw did.  his results were good, but was a revision after having surgery first with dr bermant.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
does anyone have any pictures to share of say gyno + stomache lipo...before and after pics?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024