Author Topic: Urgent help needed about the vest.  (Read 2057 times)

Offline iceman1460

• Posting Member
i people, basically i am going for surgery on middle of next week,and i aint having too muhc luck with the vest.I have order it from america about a week ago, and am slightly worried it wont get here in time.
Is it really imporant to have he vest on after the operation or can it wait a day or two?? please help am getting really nervous about the whole thing.loll

thank guys

p.s i am gonan be taking pics of pre and post operation so i am gonan write a fll diary kinda thing on here for all u guys out there, cos iknow how muhc help it can be.

thanks

Offline downloaderuk

• Posting Member
Hi,

If you can't get a vest from America in time then get some tight  under-armour vest, as this will give you some compression while you wait. However, you might also want to get another vest from a UK supplier, www.esshop.co.uk. I got my vest from there for about £60 including postage, and it arrived in 2 days.

It is useful to have 2 vests to allow you to wash them. Also wearing a vest for the first week will make it looser, so having a new vest to put on after that can be useful to maintain tightness.

Great to hear that you will be posting your experiences, I know it helps people.

Offline Almeda24

• Posting Member
How long exactly does the vest have to worn for? can you take it off at any point or must it be worn every single minute of the day? how thick is the vest? thanks.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024