Author Topic: hello new to site  (Read 2274 times)

Offline g123

• Posting Member

hi new to this site but not new to the problem.

im 22 and was just wanting to ask a few questions, sorry if you get them all the time

i recently spoke to my doctor (who is a the best i have had) and he said to see him again in 10 days to see if i wanted to go ahead with the surgery.

i still have to talk with him but will post how it goes, i was thinking of going private, there seems to be good reports about a Levik.

does anyone know how much it will cost roughly and how long a waiting list etc.
do you have to have a few consultations or is it one, i would be willing to travell to see him.(i live in scotland)

thanks for any help :D

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
For any private surgeon, it is usually just the one initial consultation.

If you go to see Mr Levick, you should be able to see him at initial consultation within a couple of weeks or so, the cost is £100.  At this consultation he will want to see your chest.  He will tell you what's going on and what the possibilities are.  He will then show you a series of photos depicting one of his past patients with before and after photos.

If you decided that he is the one (as he was for me) then you will be able to book the surgery just as soon as there is a slot available in theatre.  This could be anything from the next day to (more usually) around four weeks later.  Cost of surgery is £3,665.  I always tell guys to budget for a total of £4,000 to cover ALL expenses including travel.

Hope that helps.

Offline g123

• Posting Member

hi thanks for the reply, im really considering going to see mr levik after reading some of the posts on this site,i dont really care about the cost because i just want to be flat chested and wear the clothes i want, mostly want to be confident in myself and not always worrying about the way i sit ect, luckily for me i have a really supportive and understanding girlfreind who is supporting me.
the only issue is that i work offshore and i can get a phone call anytime and have to go and work, sometime it could be a few days sometimes three weeks which makes it hard to set times and dates for appointments but really want to get something sorted out.
how long is the normal to return to work after surgery?3 weeks?

thanks for your help

Offline g123

• Posting Member

thats it i have got the courage up to ring and book a consultation, i will do it on mon after i see my normal doctor.

a big shout goes out to the lads on this site for all the information, hopefully i will post on the boards any progress if thats cool with you

anybody with any information for me feel free

cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024