Author Topic: IT100 Post Op Chest Pic!  (Read 4205 times)

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
Hey, Thought I should finally post up a pic... now this pic wasn't exactly posed... I was sitting on a beach at the time sourrounded by mates! This was actually taken on August the 1st last year, so only 4.5 months after the op. Was still a way to go till full recovery but it was basically there. I don't know if this will help or not.... but thought I would put it on here anyway... It's a huge pic, hope it doesn't take too long to download! lol

Ian

p.s also lost a good half a stone since then!

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Tremendous. I'm sure that's what most of us are dreaming about..

Do you have any before pics?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 11:12:19 PM by doddy »
etc.

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
IT100,

What a fab job.  Your chest looks great.  It should inspire others to get the job done if they so wish.

Chorlton

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
I have them, but they aren't digital and I have no scanner handy... I'll see what I can do to get them on here so that you can see the difference. It is quite a difference. I found them the other day actually and had a quick look. It was slightly emotional actually. Remembering the embarrasment and slight sense of shame I felt... It's been a long time (A year!) since I had to worry about it.

Ian

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
that is absolutley great congratulations

can you say weather yur chest changed much from 2 weeks post op to present? i worry that i may get a nice result post op with swelling masing a problem or vice versa.

thanks and amazing result would be good to see befores

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
wow....got my op 2mrw.....hop my results are as good as yours...yours are awesome....look like a perfectly 'normal' chest...wow!

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Results look superb mate. Congratulations.

Serg

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
jeez man, you couldn't get more normal than that.  gratz!  
« Last Edit: March 15, 2005, 10:56:12 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline orrible

As i said this is a great result. However something is now concerning me. Everyone seems amazed and says you cant get more natural normal etc- is this result rare then? What i mean is doesnt gyno with a good surgeon such as Levick produce such a great result all the time?

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
You will have to ask the other Levick patients Stonecold! I have to say though, I'm so glad I went with Levick. And I bet it's hard to find another surgeon in the uk with as good a track record for gyne ops as Mr Levick. There are 1 or 2 others that have good reps such as Karadis and Grobberlar but I have heard complaints about Grobberlar and not many people seem to go to Karadis. Of course there are many surgeons on here who the patients are very happy with the results... but you have to wonder if it was a fluke as you only have that one patients verdict.

Ian

Offline Ste

• Posting Member
Looking good Ian - bet your beating em off with a stick  ;D

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
Oh, sorry stonecold, to answer your other question. Yes, your chest changes MASSIVELY from 2 weeks post op. Give it 2 or 3 months before you get a good idea what final results are gonna be.

Ian

Offline orrible

Hey thanks for the answers Ian. So were you happy immediately post op and then as swelling subsided got more and more pleased? I think that i will be a stressful time after having the op then playing the waiting game for the swelling etc. Im not the most patient person.

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
You should read 'My Diary...' Probably a couple of pages back now on the board... but it gives a week by week account of  my recovery! I was mortified when I first looked at my new chest, it looked wrecked in my opinion! But it soon all sorted itself out! Never really got that much swelling...

Ian

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024