Author Topic: Looking for surgery  (Read 2130 times)

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and I'm so glad it exists. 

I've very much in the same situation as most of you,  I've had 'moobs' since I was about 11 and now that I'm in my mid-twenties and have a little money saved I've begun to think about surgery.   I'm slim expect for my chest and I'm sure it's gland rather than fat as it is hard and lumpy. 

Now, from what I've read, I may as well forget surgery on the NHS.  Others have mentioned Mr. Levick in Birmingham and trips to Poland.

I'd like your advice in finding a good surgeon/clinic that can do the job relatively cheaply.  I live in London.

Basically, where can I get it done and how much is it going to cost me?

Many thanks!

Offline Johno1974

• Posting Member
No point spending more money than you have to ;D. Go to Poland £1500 all in, plenty of first class experiences on here.

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Thanks Johno, £1500 is around what I have safed anyway!

Have you been to Poland yourself?

Does anyone have any negative experiences with Poland.  I'm in the middle of reading the Poland thread and will be posting in there as soon as I've finished. 

I'd be interested in forming a group for support, meetings and general help.  It would be great to go into this with others.  Anyone else live in London?

Offline Johno1974

• Posting Member
I'm just back from there last week.

Read this thread, it's spot on with my experiences also.
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,7295.0.html

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Yes, just notice that.  Good reports from 3 or 4 of you.  Encouraging.

If you don't mind me asking, how bad was your gyno?  I can grab a small handful of flesh.

I think I'll go and see my GP next week and talk about my gyno.  Still, I've only mentioned it to a doctor once before and he was useless.

Have any of the guys who've been to Poland posted pics?

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
My friend had an  op in poland and didnt have a great experience. Ive put a link in the poland thread so you will come across it when you read that. However it seems that the majority of people are having great experiences there. It will cost you at least double here in the uk. In london i expect most surgeons could do it, but the ones mentioned before here are Karidis and Stanek.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024