Author Topic: Spokesmen required for new gynecomastia treatment in the UK  (Read 3756 times)

Offline Bill_Green

Our company (botonics) has launched a new generation of lipo treatment in the UK in October of 2006.  SmartLipo uses a minimally invasive laser under a local anaesthic to melt fat which is then metabolised by the body itself (i.e. liposuction without the suction). Treatment is permanent, safe, virtually painless, takes about two hours and most people can go back to work the next day. The technology works extremely well for treating gynecomastia and we need a limited number of spokesmen to act as case studies. Spokesmen will need to be available to speak with potential clients and/or media to describe their experience and results. In consideration for acting as a botonics SmartLipo Spokesman, you will receive a deeply discounted treatment (the final amount will depend on your availability, but will be agreed in advance).  The SmartLipo treatment will take place in central London sometime in March/April.

Q: Are you looking for subjects to do this for free in return for them being spokesmen? Or are you charging for this?
A: The price (if any) would be agreed in advance and depend on the extent to which the client was prepared to act as a spokesman with prospect clients and/or the media.  The procedure is £2000, and we could do it free of charge if a strong promotional opportunity came up (e.g. magazine, newspaper or TV story).  More likely, we'd charge something like £500 and the client would agree to take calls from prospects for about six months.

If you want to learn more about SmartLipo please see https://www.botonics.co.uk/beauty-treatments/smartlipo.php and for information specific to treating gyne see https://www.botonics.co.uk/beauty-treatments/smartlipo.php?smartlipo_for_men.

For more information please ring me on 0845 680 1964 or email on bill.green@botonics.co.uk.

Kind regards,

Bill

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Unfortunately, lipo alone doesn't 'cure' most cases of gynecomastia, as most sufferers (including myself) have gland tissue which needs excision.  Does it work on the gland also...?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 09:36:46 AM by Bob1981 »

Offline TommyA

• Posting Member
Apparently Jade Goody had this done before going into the Big Brother house again and then claimed it was her workout video.

I think it sounds great if all you need is Lipo as there are no scars but also read that it works better if you have the melted fat sucked out rather than leaving it in there to be absorbed over time

Offline Bill_Green

Thanks for your post Bob1981.

First of all, I work on the client support side of botonics and am not a physician, so I'll try not to get out of my depth here.  SmartLipo affects only the fat tissue and our gynecomastia procedure does NOT involve any excision of glandular tissue. I spoke with the Head of our Medical Advisory Board Dr Cyrille Blum and his clinical view was that whether a glandular excision is necessary can only be assessed following an examination and technical tests (e.g. ultrasound or MRI).  In his experience, in most cases treating the fat will be sufficient to fully resolve gynecomastia.  In those instances, SmartLipo would be appropriate.  In cases where there is a glandular hypertrophy, SmartLipo could potentially still be effective if there is also an excess of fat, but the only way to determine that would be via a proper clinical examination.  Dr Blum would want to see a client to give his professional assessment, and we would not treat anyone we didn't feel would benefit (we turn away about 30% of our prospective clients we see in consultation for this reason).

So to sum up, SmartLipo would likely help the majority of gyne sufferers, but the only way to determine that would be a clinical examination.

Hope that answers your question Bob1981.  Please do let me know if otherwise.

Cheers

Bill

Offline Bill_Green

Thanks for your post TommyA.

It has been widely rumoured in the press that Jade Goody had SmartLipo. I don't know if she did but as the fat is metabolised over a 6 - 8 week period following SmartLipo, the process is gradual enough that it could be claimed the fat was lost via conventional diet and exercise.  In fact, we have had a number of clients take out a gym membership, have the procedure and not tell their partners they've had SmartLipo!

Regarding whether it's better to have the liquified fat suctioned out or metabolised by the body, we prefer the latter.  In our experience, the length of time to get the final result isn't that significantly different between the two methods.  The disadvantage of suctioning the fat is that it can be uncomfortable for the client and there is less time for the overlying skin to 'shrink to fit' the smaller chest.  Therefore we opt to let the body metabolise the waste over a six - eight week period.

Kind regards,

Bill

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
probhably best to offer this for free to one of the fellow sufferers on the board and if they are happy you get the publicity :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline patientx1

• Bronze Member
Hypo-is-here,

I get a feeling you're not happy.

I must admit that on the brink of having normal lipo, I am quite interested in your smartlipo. But not being a spokesman. F*** that.

Your before and after pics seem impressive. I may have to read up....
Scar revision & Bio-Alcamid injects by Ruth Waters '04

Revision lipo surgery Poland / Baranski 1st Mar '07

Rev. lipo London / Karidis end of July '08

Rev. laserlipo England / Gabriel Feb '09

More photos to follow

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024