Author Topic: Surgery on Wednesday in Barcelona  (Read 2802 times)

Offline outertrial

Flying out first thing on Wednesday morning, going to make a bit of a holiday of it. Cant believe Im finally getting it done. Bit apprehensive, will try and get some before and afters up. Wish me luck

Offline tazz

• Posting Member
Good luck to you!

youll be fine. let us know how you get on.
why did you choose a surgeon in spain?

all the best,  tazz

Offline Gaz_R7

• Bronze Member
Good luck mate.

How much is the surgery in Barcelona? ? ?

Offline outertrial

2500GBP which includes the vest and meds, transfers to and from the airport, 2 nights in the clinic with meals and my wife can stay in the clinic with me for free, though her meals arent included.

I saw Jesus Benito, he does consults in Harley St and the follow ups there but you have the op in spain. I originally wanted to go to spain cos its a bit cheaper but then when I had the consult with him he was the best of the three surgeons by miles. You can look him up on that lindabriggs site, in any case ill report back when I come back next week.

I am cacking it a bit now though  ;D

Offline ace

• Bronze Member
Well with a name like Jesus, I hope he can do miracles

Offline outertrial

Just come back from Barcelona. Very, very happy with the whole thing, will post more with pics soon.  ;D

I am moobless!

Offline man-chest-r

• Bronze Member
cool, glad it went well....  :)

I had a bit of regression, wasn't as good as it first looked, but still heading in the right direction. Hopefully won't be same for you, but if it is, keep the faith....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024