Author Topic: Clothes  (Read 5541 times)

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Howdy guys,

I was going through my wardrobe today and once again realised that all my clothes are dark coloured from the gyne days. Looks like I'll have to go shopping before the height of summer kicks in!

Anyone who's in two minds about the op, my advice would be GO GO GO.

Serg

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Reading stuff like this is making me even more excited about my op.

I'm going to charge into the hospital. I can't bloody wait.
etc.

Offline uk_bloke

• Bronze Member
    • my pictures
yep serg ,

i know what you mean ,i used to wear this black polyester tshirt which had a small (somewhat useless) pocket on each breast ,and this was one of the few tshirts i actually felt comfortable in.

this thing was probably 10 years old and i was still wearing it regularly right upto my op ,so a few days after my op i decided it would be cathartic to rip the bleedin thing in half ,so i did and it was!

oddly enough i still have a few basic black tshirts left in my wardrobe and they havent had a look in since my op .

bring on them white tshirts!!

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
I was actually just talking about that with my friend last friday.  I was looking for something to go out with and noticed most of my tops were clumpy jumpers.  Went out Saturday and got some t-shirts.  Will be revamping my wardrobe totally soon.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Tell me about it lads.  Very rarely wore t-shirt on there own.  Always shirts and dark ones at that.  Most of my t-shirts were worn under something.  Not any more.  I have only really worn t-shirts since my op.  I am itching to go on holiday and get my shirt off by a pool and not be bothered about it.

Roll on May 4th when I will be in Barcelona!!

Chorlton

Offline serg

• Silver Member
I went out today and bought myself a really cool bright pink t shirt.

I was after something which was not black!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Is there such a thing as a "cool" pink t-shirt ?  ;)

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
Apparently so......... :o ;D
Another happy Levick Lad.

Offline serg

• Silver Member
Hee hee, I've also ordered a new mobile phone which apparently has a kick ass camera and I should be able to connect it to my pc. When I've warked that technological jungle out I'll post some pics of me post op, and will be sure to prove the cool pink t shirt.  ;) ;)

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
 ;D

If you can look good in a PINK T-Shirt, then you'll look good in ANYTHING!

Apparently though, the girls love a bloke in pink. Serious. So I might go and buy some pink jeans and trainers tomorrow. What do you guys think? ;)

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
The girls might like it, but certain guys might too  :o

Offline Kk

• Posting Member
I've only been on this forum a few hours but if there was any doubt about gettin the ep it's well and truly gone...

I too have worn t shirts with completely useless pockets to hide the man boobs, and have worn tight vests under t shirts for most of my pubecent life to flatten it all... Oh and the hunch back look i found was very useful at hiding them! lol

I'm just eager to get it all prepared now, need to get money together first, which means i'll have little money for shoppin, oh well...

Oh and pink is VERY cool...:)

Offline serg

• Silver Member
;D

If you can look good in a PINK T-Shirt, then you'll look good in ANYTHING!

Apparently though, the girls love a bloke in pink. Serious. So I might go and buy some pink jeans and trainers tomorrow. What do you guys think? ;)

Hee hee, funny you should say that. In fact it was a previous (less bright) button up pink t shirt I had that provided the inital conversation between who then became my gf (now an ex) and myself almost a year ago.  ;)

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
I'm getting my drains out tomorrow, then I'm off to the shops to spend NO LESS THAN £200 on new clothes.  Ok probably doesn't sound much to you guys, but I'm a student.  Thank god for my interest-free overdraft!!!

Fcuk?  No fcuking thank-you.  I'm off to Camden
Surgery performed on 29th March by Mr. Mark Gittos
Pre-Op Pictures: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j0hn_1984/album?.dir=/91c8
Post-Op pictures coming as soon as I can work out how to use my camera

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
FACT - Post-op clothes shopping is the best thing in the world EVER!!!

Whereas before I used to get 'medium' or 'large' sized t-shirts, I now have to get 'small'.  Small!  And i'm almost 6 foot!  I can wear tight t-shirts, it's AMAZING.
I'm also learning to walk with better posture, which makes me taller.

My advice to anyone thinking about surgery would be GO FOR IT!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024