Author Topic: PUFFY NIPPLE AFTER SURGERY  (Read 2875 times)

Offline OnlyMe

• Posting Member
Hi

Had surgery over 3 weeks ago, and my nipples are still puffy, My right is puffy but not much at all so i can live with that, but my left is better than it was before my operation but is still not what i would like.

Also when i lift my arms up my nipples become normal. So am starting to think it might just be swelling.

Could anyone help?

My PS did say before my operation that there is more gland  in the left than the right, so am assuming the left will take more time to heal.

Am seeing him next week to get these questions answered, but i wouldnt mind your opinion.

DrBermant

Hi

Had surgery over 3 weeks ago, and my nipples are still puffy, My right is puffy but not much at all so i can live with that, but my left is better than it was before my operation but is still not what i would like.

Also when i lift my arms up my nipples become normal. So am starting to think it might just be swelling.

Could anyone help?

My PS did say before my operation that there is more gland  in the left than the right, so am assuming the left will take more time to heal.

Am seeing him next week to get these questions answered, but i wouldnt mind your opinion.

Please see answer to same question posted here:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,9788.msg69742/topicseen.html#msg69742

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024