Author Topic: POLAND: 18.06, 19.06, 02.07, 05.07 or 10.07  (Read 3885 times)

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Hello all,

As my name suggests, I am determined to turn my life around before my 30th birthday in September ....

After researching lots, I am tempted to follow the Poland crowd and get myself booked into the Slubice clinic. As an added benefit to us guys in the UK, there is a lady named Tricia who works as a patient co-ordinator for the clinic, based here in the UK.

http://www.changes4you.co.uk/ (These are the patient co-ordinators - with links through to the clinic if you click on the picture)..... this details everything you need

Within the cost of the surgery you will be allowed to take someone with you for 2 nights - you also receive the compression vest and blood exam.

It would be great to have a friend or a relative there but I think I would much rather be with people who were going through the same thing. Which is my reason for this thread!! The dates on the top of this email are currently free - perhaps we could engineer a trip, if other people are out there on the verge of taking the plunge? I'm a Manchester man, so anyone in the North West would be ideal - although Tricia sorts all the flights so she could co-ordinate us if we were flying from different places.

If anyone is interested please get in touch. Whilst the costs in Poland are on the increase, they are still far lower than the U.K, coming in at around 1.5K as opposed to 5k....

Please do get in touch if you think this could be of interest to you,
Seb (a.k.a Newmanby30!!)

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Hello

I was thinking of going aswel. But with my mother im only 15 so sorry I cant come.
 But are those the only days free?

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Hi seb
Please can you tell us what the UK route costs?
as i booked through Andreas and it wasnt any heartache :)
I just rang him booked in and emailed him the timesd of my flight and he arranged the Taxi at the airport and the hotel for the night before :)
No deposit needed either :)
Dont pay any deposits in the UK as you only part with your money when your at the clinic.
Any deposits taken in the uk are probably just commission.
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
I called today ....adrease told me the dr wouldnt do surgery on me......because of my age..

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Sorry to hear that mate, did they give you an idea of when they would be able to do surgery?  16 or 18 perhaps?  Don't be too disheartened, it's hard to live with (I know) but it's still early days in your case.  Moreover, in some cases (as I understand it) the gyneco does disappear on it's own while you're still in puberty.

Well, I'm slighty confused about the variety of contact routes now available for the Polish clinic, and I'll repeat the question above - will it cost you anymore to go via the UK people...?   :-\   Also, are the dates above the only dates they have left and are these dates single appointments or can several people go, for example, on the 18/06?

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
They said i have to be 18.

Yes it will cost more forget them.
First go here http://www.esculap-service.de/english/plasticsurgery/index.htm      call them on the phone you will speak to a man called andreas. Tell him when you want your surgery there are many free dates......Tell him what fight your going to be on so he can send out a taxi to pick you up at berlin airport..
then your finished.
go with easyjet or ryanair......
It will work out cheap around 1300-1400 Pounds....

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
i really do feel for you mate
but at 15 your body will go through lots of changes.
Have you got your mum to call up and see if Dr Baranski will do the op with your mums consent.
Or maybe even book a consultation with Dr Baranski.
The prices of flights copuld cost you and your mum approx £45 all in with ryanair.
How longh will it be until you are 16?

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
The thing is that some Dr's do not want to risk operating on something that may go away by itself.
I can tell that this problem is foremost in your life and that you want to be rid of it so you can continue to have a happy ever after life :)
but do get mum to ring them and if possible get your mum to ring the clinic direct :)

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Im just going to leave the poland thing for now.
I got a letter today from some NHS doctor......I have got to see him on june......so ill just wait for now......

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
to the guy way above - book directly not through uk rep office. they charge a lot extra.

to the 15 yr old kid.  wait till you're 18 or 19.  youre going through puberty and the gyne goes away by 20 for a large percentage of boys.  read up about it on the internet and you'll see a majority of boys lose the gyne.  don't rush into surgery.

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Thanks April 24th - I will definitely give the clinic a call direct. Need to save money wherever possible!

More quick questions;

Do people definitely recommend going with someone else? Or do you always pretty much meet others who are having similar surgery?

Do people recommend buying your own compression vest before you go? Any idea how to find one to try on in the UK??!

I also can't decide whether to have my lypo on my stomach. I have a bit of a belly and don't want to look out of proportion once my chest is looking flatter. But I also want to avoid scars as much as possible, so I guess I will try and work out before I go.

Jesus, there is so much to think about!

Going back to my initial mail - the dates I have listed are the dates that Tricia (the rep in England) was able to get me from the clinic .... so I think I'm going for July 2nd if anyone fancies joining me!!

Eeeek.

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
Newman,

I can't speak from experience, but I've read a fair few threads about Poland so will give you a bit of my opinion (not so much advice as I say, but this is what I've read from here..)

Take your own compression vest/shirt like an underworks or G2Compression vest. As 1) you need to stay in poland for a few days post-op and they only give you 1 vest so you might want a clean change... and 2) apparantly the vest they give you has metal buckles on it so you won't get through the metal detectors at the airport without some embarassment.......

As for lipo on the beer belly, I seriously wouldn't waste the money. Join a gym for like.. £30/£40 a month and get training you'll feel better as well as look better and your wallet will be a lot happier.

Hope it helps a bit.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024