Author Topic: What I'm Wearing Today  (Read 17370 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

Inspired by Birdy who has gone from senior member to Guest... what happened there?  One of my brassieres does an amazing job with my breasts... shown off by a tight rayon T shirt.  Trust me... I'm not going out looking like this.  :)

Offline Johndoe1

I think you look good. You have what you have and like me, you can't really hide it. Why try? I have stopped trying. It was becoming too exhausting and the stress was getting to me. I just had to get over myself. Rock on my busty friend! Show'em what you got!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline taxmapper

Offline 42CSurprise!

I think you look good. You have what you have and like me, you can't really hide it. Why try? I have stopped trying. It was becoming too exhausting and the stress was getting to me. I just had to get over myself. Rock on my busty friend! Show'em what you got!
I envy those who can simply relax into the reality of their breasts, wearing a flattering brassiere and simply move on with life.  My breasts have really blossomed during the COVID years when I spent a great deal of time alone or with one other person.  She may have noticed my breast growth but since I've always dressed conservatively, she may easily have missed it.  Now you see my voluptuous breasts highlighted both by the fact I'm wearing a brassiere that does lovely things to them, and a tight tee shirt I wore simply to show them off to the folks hanging out here.  If I walked into a room filled with friends who hadn't seen me in the last few years looking like this, their jaws would drop.  Add to that the fact wearing a brassiere captivates my attention and it is not a recipe for relaxed living.  I'm just grateful there are men here willing to have a conversation about such things.  It is comforting to know there are other men with voluptuous breasts who sometimes shop for brassieres.  The fact that I'm smitten by my breasts does not mean others in my world would be as well...  I remind myself of that because on some level I WANT to show them off.  :o

Offline Johndoe1

I envy those who can simply relax into the reality of their breasts, wearing a flattering brassiere and simply move on with life.  My breasts have really blossomed during the COVID years when I spent a great deal of time alone or with one other person.  She may have noticed my breast growth but since I've always dressed conservatively, she may easily have missed it.
Check your PM.

Orb

I think you look good.  It's okay to enjoy what you have.  I know for me the growth has and is continuing.  Like you I do dress conservatively as to not draw attention to myself.  Am I ashamed of them? Not at all.  Like you I like me and that's that.  At home I do allow the curves to have their place more if you will.  Again I'm happy in both worlds.  From what I have read it doesn't seam to slow you down.  It shouldn't!

Offline 42CSurprise!

I think you look good.  It's okay to enjoy what you have.  I know for me the growth has and is continuing.  Like you I do dress conservatively as to not draw attention to myself.  Am I ashamed of them? Not at all.  Like you I like me and that's that.  At home I do allow the curves to have their place more if you will.  Again I'm happy in both worlds.  From what I have read it doesn't seam to slow you down.  It shouldn't!
I've often thought that your relationship to breasts and brassieres is similar to mine... a matter for personal enjoyment rather than public display.  It is quite a surprising journey to be on.  I look at the photos above and find them rather hot... those are breasts that would definitely have caught my attention on this or that woman.  That they are MY breasts is mind boggling.  But yes, this is what is happening and all I need to do to demonstrate that fact is put on an un-padded, underwire brassiere... miraculously turning myself into a sex object... ::)

Orb

I think we are very like minded... and shaped.

I think back and it wasn't long ago I was concerned about them being uneven.  Well I can see that has corrected itself.  My right which has been a fair amount smaller has decided to run the race while the left took a break and now the right has a much fuller and nicer, more natural shape.  It's all good.  A well fitting and nice shaping bra makes it all look better.

And yes, at home I dress not caring how big they appear.  Going out I do tame things down a bit.  And I'm fine with that.  It's not my intention to even make those around me feel uncomfortable and make me feel that much more awkward.

I do marvel at nature.  It's a mad scientist at times.  We just have to accept and move on. 
I know we are.

Offline 42CSurprise!

An early reaction for me as my adventure with brassieres began was to share it with people.  I did that with a group of four women who are part of a support group I'm in.  I could tell that two of them were intrigued, one was put off and one simply wasn't interested.  That helped me understand that as exciting and provocative as this may be for me, the rest of the world really doesn't much care.  That is one of the reasons I enjoy visiting this side of this website.  Here we can talk about such things... in generalities of course... but that is better than not sharing with anyone.  I first ran into men intrigued with wearing brassieres on another website and was enthralled by the give and take.  I'm quite certain a few of the participants on this site were also active there.  Men with breasts, some of whom have thought of transitioning... one of whom has... talking about breasts and brassieres is not going to appeal to normies.  We are a breed apart...  8)

Today I had my car serviced and visited three stores afterward... wearing my favorite brassiere beneath a dark blue tee shirt with an open shirt as jacket.  No one noticed my breasts... of course, I selected a more recently purchased brassiere whose minimizer cups were working hard to constrain my breasts.  But I knew they were there, checking occasionally just to be sure... ::)

This is the brassiere I wore today...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 01:08:23 AM by 42CSuprise! »

Orb

We've discussed this one before.  I do have that one also and it truly does do a nice job on toning the bust line down.  It has wider wires and I have noticed it gives me a nicer profile than some of my more expensive minimizers.  A great look for going out.  Yet very comfortable for all day use.  Then at times, as you have alluded to, it's nice to let them be all they can be.  Standing proud.

Offline 42CSurprise!

We've discussed this one before.  I do have that one also and it truly does do a nice job on toning the bust line down.  It has wider wires and I have noticed it gives me a nicer profile than some of my more expensive minimizers.  A great look for going out.  Yet very comfortable for all day use.  Then at times, as you have alluded to, it's nice to let them be all they can be.  Standing proud.
Yes we have and you describe that brassiere well.  Having underwire cups that are wider is a huge advantage to most men since our breasts tend to be wide on our chests.  I know from comments made here by those who go for fittings that there are other brassieres that will fit a man's chest, but often at a much higher price point.  I think the most I've paid for a Lilyette brassiere was $27 but typically I've found them for under $20... though that was few years ago before inflation and supply challenges did their thing.

This morning I'm wearing a brassiere that allows "them to be all they can be."  It was marketed as a minimizer but the cups don't actually constrain my breasts.  It is remarkable what happens when I let them be free.  This is what I'm wearing right now...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 10:43:58 AM by 42CSuprise! »

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
You look great! 😉
You should really be proud of the girls. 🙂
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Johndoe1

You look great! 😉
You should really be proud of the girls. 🙂
I have said it before and I will say it again because I truly believe it,  all breasts are beautifully no matter whose body they're on. We just happen to be apart of the 50% of homo sapiens who have developed breasts. Nothing to be ashamed of. Breasts are very human. 

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Absolutely! 😉

Offline 42CSurprise!

With a bit of encouragement from folks on this side of the website I wore a brassiere today for three appointments at my healthcare provider.  With the need to wear glasses for the first time in my life I met with a optician to get a prescription.  She suggested we do a series of tests to see what condition my eyes are in.  So I met with a three women and did the tests.  Again, I was wearing an open shirt over a dark blue tee shirt with the brassiere shown above covering my breasts.  No one gave me the least attention, at least insofar as my breasts.  (The last young woman was slender with a voluptuous bosom and I would have loved to compare notes with her...)  Then I went to visit a woman friend, who was one of the friends I told about my journey with breasts and brassieres.  I'd even shown her on a Zoom call by lifting my tee shirt.  She was impressed with both the brassiere and my breasts.  I decided I wouldn't say anything about wearing a brassiere when we met.  We shared two close hugs, one at the beginning, one at the end.  Her hands did slide down my back during the first hug, so she may have felt the band of the brassiere but she said nothing.  I'm tempted to call her just to see if she was aware I was wearing a brassiere.  I'm not sure yet whether I'll do that.

I appreciate the positive comments about my breasts.  I am rather smitten with them myself, but as I've said before, a trauma history can cause many things in life to be sexualized.  Looking at and touching my breasts definitely has an erotic element to it.  I put on a lighter blue tee shirt when I arrived home... specifically so I can see more easily the shape of my breasts.  So this is MY journey of acceptance.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024