Author Topic: What is Underarmour  (Read 2752 times)

Offline fromfar

• Posting Member
What is underarmour? Is it like some sports attire. Where would i be able to get it ? Is it used for some particular sports.

It seems like i'm unable to find for Compression vest around my country and trying to see if it is possible to get a substitute?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 09:27:58 PM by fromfar »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I think underworks has the best compression vests.  You can learn more at underworks.com or if you like underarmour at underarmour.com

For me, the best form of compression is a tight t-shirt under my button up shirt.  I understand that's not the best for everyone as we all have gyne in different degrees.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I agree, Underworks is the best... MakeMeHeal sux.

Go for the Underworks #997 for everyday compression, but don't get one TOO TIGHT because it will be uncomfortable after a while.

The Underworks #990 is great for post-op compression.

Offline The_Curious_1

• Posting Member
does compression help some how?

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
does compression help some how?

It helps it look better, but doesn't help it go away.

Offline fromfar

• Posting Member
Have anyone heard underworks #993. Can that be used for post operation.

Offline SpecK

• Posting Member
I got 990's for post-op, they worked out just fine. If you order these make sure and get them one size smaller than what you would normally wear for a shirt. They're adjustable with 3 spaced clasps for flexibility.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
I just ordered a #993 and it worked great for my mild/moderate case and flattened me out. But, for anything past moderate I would go with a #997. The only thing bad about the #993 is it has a diamond on the front that looks kinda weird. Otherwise great vest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024