Author Topic: Serious Question- not trying to be funny  (Read 6612 times)

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
I'm 17 and have been on Tamoxifen since June 7th but stopped a few days ago.  Last night I drank alcohol and got drunk.  Last night i woke up in the middle of the night because I had a "wet dream"   What's up with that!? I havnt had that since I was like 12 or 13.

Could this mean my natural testosterone is elevating?

Ok and this one is weird but in the last couple of days my voice sounds deeper and stronger--i doubt my vocal chords could change to an extent where it's actually noticeable in a few days but it's weird.

Any thoughts?

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
There's nobody that could know what this means-- hormonally?

Offline ganjaman

• Posting Member
i think i read somewhere that once alcohol affects wear off you get a big boost of testosterone idk

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Thanks for the reply ganjaman.  I also read a new study stating that in some individuals alcohol may actually raise testosterone levels in the brain and blood, and i thought about it and you know some people when they drink they are just funny and completely mellow or stupid.

Then others get aggressive sometimes and end up getting into fights and stuff, which would make sense if it raises test on some people.

Here's the link for that http://www.jointogether.org/sa/news/summaries/reader/0,1854,556186,00.html

BTW since i notice your username is ganjaman...did you develop gynecomastia from smoking weed or did you already have it and then start smoking weed?  Make it worse?  No effect on the gyne?

Offline ganjaman

• Posting Member
na weed didnt cause it im 16 and started taking zinc awhile ago and its got better

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
Wow it sounds like your going through puberty all over again. I guess the stuff is working pretty well for you in terms of your testosterone levels.  

On another note, I doubt that marijuana caused my gyne or even really contributed to it but now every time I get stoned I look in the mirror at my chest or feel like it is growing.  This paranoia has prevented me from enjoying pot lately so even it is not contributing I may lay off of it for a while.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
Wow it sounds like your going through puberty all over again. I guess the stuff is working pretty well for you in terms of your testosterone levels.  

On another note, I doubt that marijuana caused my gyne or even really contributed to it but now every time I get stoned I look in the mirror at my chest or feel like it is growing.  This paranoia has prevented me from enjoying pot lately so even it is not contributing I may lay off of it for a while.

Yeah it's weird though because now i'm off of the tamoxifen so my NATURAL hormones will be taking over, and I did not know that Tamoxifen actually raises estrogen levels in the blood it's just that weaker estrogens bind to the receptors in the breast that aren't strong enough to make it grow.

I know 100000% EXACTLY what you are talking about with the weed.  I never used to get that itchy tingly feeling under my nipples when i smoked weed but then one day while researching gynecomastia i came across something  that has said marijuana can cause it in some people and my jaw dropped

Ever since then i'm always paranoid to smoke and stuff because i think it's making it grow.  Bothered me to the point where i even told my mom and my mom was like "go ahead and go out with your freinds and have fun, you're a teenager and all you do is obsess about your chest when it looks completely normal and you're wasting your teenage years...be a guy... go  out and smoke a little weed or drink a few beers just don't be stupid about it"

LoL

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t
....your mom said that?

Yes she did and don't go thinking oh this kid must come from a trashy family because we are completely opposite of that.  She's sad for me because she's seen how i'v been the last two years and how depressed i'v been and how i'v secluded myself from going out with my friends, and ALWAYS pinching at my nipples to shrink them up.

See, according to the doctors and my family i have body dismorphic disorder where they say i'm seeing what i have and completely blowing it up in my mind, where a very minor thing might look to me like boobs.

She just wants me to go out and have fun.  For the last two years i'v been depressed, secluded myself from all my lifelong freinds, stayed in, watched every calorie i ate, anytime i did eat something i'd keep askin if she thinks it will make my gynecomastia worse, etc.

Offline GuckFyno

• Bronze Member
You and I are of a similar breed.  I used to be a party animal. I used to even go out on the beach and think nothing of my minor gyne. Lifting weights, taking supplements and researching gynecomastia are my new hobbies.  With any luck we'll be cured (mentally, physically or both ideally) and enjoy life again.

Offline ganjaman

• Posting Member
ya i use to drink and smoke alot when i was 13 14 15, not to much anymore i got acne which im tryin too cure too

Offline joker261

• Posting Member

Yes she did and don't go thinking oh this kid must come from a trashy family because we are completely opposite of that.  She's sad for me because she's seen how i'v been the last two years and how depressed i'v been and how i'v secluded myself from going out with my friends, and ALWAYS pinching at my nipples to shrink them up.

See, according to the doctors and my family i have body dismorphic disorder where they say i'm seeing what i have and completely blowing it up in my mind, where a very minor thing might look to me like boobs.

She just wants me to go out and have fun.  For the last two years i'v been depressed, secluded myself from all my lifelong freinds, stayed in, watched every calorie i ate, anytime i did eat something i'd keep askin if she thinks it will make my gynecomastia worse, etc.

if its that bad just get a summer job, and a loan and get surgery...seriously, i'm 22 and lookin back i was insecure about alot of things mostly with girls when some were actually throwin themselves at me.  the only thing i regret about all tht was not tht i was insecure, but i threw away alot of the time i had where i should have been enjoying myself.  even at 6k its not a bad move, ppl make bad financial decisions or buy things they end up not wanting that cost way more than that, alot of ppl have student loans for majors they ended up dropping.  your peace of mind is worth alot more than $$$$$$

Offline girlieman

• Posting Member
  • Bigger Is Better
    • New World Order

She's sad for me because she's seen how i'v been the last two years and how depressed i'v been and how i'v secluded myself from going out with my friends

Just curious.  Do you take antidepressants?  Dude, those things can mess up your sex drive really bad!  Paxil was  the worst!  I've been horny as a billie goat since I switched to Welbutrin.  If you DO take them, check out the sexual side effects.  Good luck to you!
'I could never be a woman.  I'd spend the entire day playing with my breasts' - Woody Allen

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t

Just curious.  Do you take antidepressants?  Dude, those things can mess up your sex drive really bad!  Paxil was  the worst!  I've been horny as a billie goat since I switched to Welbutrin.  If you DO take them, check out the sexual side effects.  Good luck to you!

Thanks man.  I do not take antidepressants, but for about a month or two a while ago i was taking PAXIL and stopped on my own and told my doctor i did not want it because i feared it would lower my testosterone and increase my gynecomastia even more which would just make the situation worse.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024