Author Topic: Vest  vs.  Compression shirt  (Read 2654 times)

Offline emil

• Posting Member
So, Just had the surgery a little over a week ago.

Happy as a clam, but have been bummed about wearing that post op "vest" I was given.  I read  somewhere on here about the underworks 997 vest and decided to order one.
      I just tried it on and it is super tight (in a very good way) and am sure it will hasten  the healing process.  It also looks like a wife beater and wasn't as bulky and obvious.  I was  in between sizes (medium and large), I chose the large.  
     I can't even imagine how much compression there would be in the medium.  I probably would have turned purple and keeled over.  :P

The Vest I was given after the op is skin color and resembled a bra and it just covered the chest region.  It was tight around the armpits and didn't offer nearly the compression.

Just an FYI for future folks having the surgery.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2005, 07:41:19 PM by emil »

Offline FallenJedi

• Posting Member
  • Gynecomastia  Victim No.XXX,XXX,XXX, XXX
sweet, thanx for the heads up dude. My surgery is june 23, just around the corner so reading this was perfect.

Offline emil

• Posting Member
One thing I might add:

The compression shirt would have been near impossible to take on an off until about a week post-op.  I couldn't even raise my arms.  It makes sense maybe to mix it up between the 2 because they both offer compression but in different areas.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024