Author Topic: My surgery experience: gland removal + liposuction (Poland)  (Read 10146 times)

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hey Deadlift,

Thank you for posting your account of surgery so we can follow it.  But could you also put up some photos on here like doodle did.

Doodle/Deadlift - How are your chests feeling and looking today?  Its been almost a month since your surgeries.  Are your chests flats?  Nipples not puffed any longer?  Any changes?

Can you start exercising and running, swimming and lifting weights yet?

Or do you still have to wear the compression vests and massage nightly or daily& nightly? 

Please let us know your recent updates.  Thank you.

Offline drdeadlift

• Posting Member
Hey man, looking awesome! Really flat  :)

Are you still massaging? I am doing about 30 mins per day now even though it is still quite tender. Just can't wait to get back into the gym!

april24th2007- Do you mean you want me to put up the same angles as Doodle?I've uploaded some photos to my account but am unsure what angles to take them from. Let me know if my current pics aren't good enough.

In regards to your question about how they are feeling today, funnily enough today was the first day I went without the vest out in public, nipples were quite sensitive against the shirt and I had to walk slowly to prevent the chest bouncing. My chest is very flat with no puffiness at all, the only thing preventing complete flatness is the remaining scar tissue, which is steadily subsiding.

I haven't started weights yet, but I have started light cardio and plan to start heavy weightlifting again next week.

I was told to wear the compression vest for 6 weeks 24/7 so at the end of this week I should be able to take it off completely.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
pic looks great man!! ;D

is the scarring noticeable?  Is there any cream the clinic gave you to reduce the scarring?

After op, do you lose sensitivity in nipples or is it still there?

Offline drdeadlift

• Posting Member
pic looks great man!! ;D

is the scarring noticeable?  Is there any cream the clinic gave you to reduce the scarring?

After op, do you lose sensitivity in nipples or is it still there?

Sorry mate, not sure if you were talking to me?  ;D

To answer your question though, my scarring is hardly noticeable at all and it still hasn't even finished healing so there is improvements to come! My brother couldn't even tell I had it done, even my mum was impressed and she moans about everything lol.

I wasn't given any cream to reduce scarring, but I have been using bio oil for the last 2 weeks though and it seems to be working nicely.

My nipples were quite numb for the first 2 weeks and slowly sensation began to return and now it has come back 100%.

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hey.  Its been about a week since your last post.  Please give us another update...  Thanx

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024