Author Topic: Am I just to self conscious? Pics inside(if i get them to work!!!)  (Read 7840 times)

Offline dennisadhs

• Posting Member
lol well thanks to all for the comments. My nipples still bother me but I am slowly starting to go outside with wifebeaters and other tight attire.. I even went for a 3 mile run yesterday, no one really stared and I even was stopped by a couple of old women who asked for directions. They didnt seem to notice either. Is is really amazing how past experiences affect the way you perceive yourself. Anyways thanks again for the comments and im going try and forget about the past and move on as I dont have the problem that I sometimes think I do.  :D

I just turned my laptop to my brother and said "this guy thinks he has gyne" and my brother said "Yea that guy is crazY" in a good way of course :)

No seriously you gave a perfect chest man, just get it out of your head....

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
There's no denying you DO have gynecomastia. You DO have glands beneath the nipple surface.

Theyre very small, and not noticable to casual passers by, even on the beach.

It's all about how you choose to deal with it. If you dont like them, get surgery. If you can learn to live with them, don't. Simple as that.

Offline Spleen

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree with elcrep, not extreme, but not your imagination either.  people don't make fun of conditions that don't exist.  yeah it's not as bad as others, but if it makes you unhappy, you have every right to change it.  like i said in another post five minutes ago, see my tagline below for my opinion on "mild". 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline mortis

• Posting Member
Well yeah you have an extremely mild cause but it's practically unnoticeable. At least it isn't unilateral..

/wrists

Offline Jaxed23

• Posting Member

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
You have good pecs, low body fat, and good abs (sorry if this is starting to sound a bit gay)

That's much more important, and that's what people focus on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024