Author Topic: gyne workouts  (Read 3971 times)

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Hey guys.. Has anyone here been able to reduce their gyne by working out.  If so, what type of work outs help..THanks.
I've started shest and shoulder work outs at the gym.  Hoping that this will help.  Look fwd to yr feedback.

Offline stargraphicas

• Posting Member
I agree.  Cardio will help the body fat around the chest area but the gland will still remain.  Even though chest exercises (bench, incline, decline, etc) build the pec muscle and may worsen the appearance (muscle buildup underneath the gland may make it protrude more) I have been doing chest exercises for a while and I thnk its actually shaped my chest more.

Consider a good cardio routine and impliment some weight training.
Follow me as I shed body fat in hopes of reducing the appearance of gyno:
http://www.angelfire.com/blog/sgentity

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Yeah guys I agree with you. I started working out about a week ago.  And my nipples are more prominent. But the for the past 3 days I have only been working out my shoulders, and upper chest(inclined bench).  And then I did bench press with narrow grip (meaning my hands were as close to gether as possible in the middle of the bar).  There was a noticible difference and my gyne was not as noticible.  But when I woke up in the morning, it was back again and any mucsle i had gotten the day before was gone.  I'm new to working out..how long does one have to do it till the results are perminent..weeks, months..?

Offline stargraphicas

• Posting Member
What you experience post workout is "the pump".  Increased blood flow to the muscle that you experience because you are contracting the muscle which causes it to be fuller.

You'll see results over time, and it all depends on the individual person.  I can tell you, however, that there are things you can supplement with to hasten the process.  Also, you can get bigger depending on what exercises you do and how many reps.

I find that I bulk up much quicker when I pyramid my reps, starting at 8 with a moderately heavy weight, then adding weight and doing 6, and adding more weight and doing 4, then adding more weight and doing as many as I can until exhaustion (usually 3-4).  Some guys will swear by 8-12 for hypertrophy (getting big).  For me, it just works out this way.  I would recommend doing all exercises in the 8-12 rep range until you get fully acclimated to the gym.

Check out some of the other posts below this one.  I think you'll find alot of useful information.

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
Yeah guys I agree with you. I started working out about a week ago.  And my nipples are more prominent. But the for the past 3 days I have only been working out my shoulders, and upper chest(inclined bench).  And then I did bench press with narrow grip (meaning my hands were as close to gether as possible in the middle of the bar).  There was a noticible difference and my gyne was not as noticible.  But when I woke up in the morning, it was back again and any mucsle i had gotten the day before was gone.  I'm new to working out..how long does one have to do it till the results are perminent..weeks, months..?

this guy cracked me up. lifting weights without doing research ><

Offline Danosaur

• Bronze Member

this guy cracked me up. lifting weights without doing research ><

Nothing more needs to be said.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024