Author Topic: Lavendar Lace Brassiere  (Read 1471 times)

aboywithgirls

Yes, the "cut and sew" style is what gives the bra shape and your breasts support. I used to feel similar. I wanted a bra that was more discrete. But then I discovered the joys of wearing lace cup bras in the summer. 

Upfront

Lace, once you get your head round it is the ideal practical  (as well as pretty) Gentle but firm support and cool comfort. Bliss!

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I have always stayed clear of frilly bras just because it’s hard enough mentally wearing a bra sometimes. But that bra looks really good. I’m going to have to try lace. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

This was a favorite lace brassiere but it was painful to wear simply because the cups were two narrow across the front and caused discomfort with time.  I ended up tossing it... an inexpensive Chinese import...  I did like the lace however.  I may have to try it again in a bigger size...

Offline j_kinoff

• Posting Member
This was a favorite lace brassiere but it was painful to wear simply because the cups were two narrow across the front and caused discomfort with time.  I ended up tossing it... an inexpensive Chinese import...  I did like the lace however.  I may have to try it again in a bigger size...

It appeared to have a great fit from what I could see!!!

Offline gotgyne

Those look great but they don't have a large enough band.  They also are expensive when compared with what I've found works for me.

I put the lavender lace brassiere on this afternoon and once again I'm impressed with how the cups shape my breasts.  I'm not wild about the stitching but everything else about the brassiere works very well.  The transparent panel that reveals the inner curve of both breasts is quite enticing.  Of course, it is the underwire frame and the design of the cups that pull my breasts together to enhance cleavage.  This IS fun!  ::)

I decided to add a photo...
A very cute bra. I'm getting quite envious ... :)
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024