Author Topic: Help with buying compression vests in the UK!  (Read 2168 times)

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
I've heard that the vests provided in Poland have small metal buckles on them which can be somewhat embarrassing when you walk through the security gates to get your plane home - EEK! - can someone advise me of any shops in the UK (preferably Manchester) where you can walk in and try vests on?

Thanks,
Newmanby30

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
I don't think there is anywhere to be honest mate. I remember seeing 1 shop on a BBC documentary, where I found this site from, but I can't remember the link I'm afraid :( It was the design veonique one and its £60 each  :o whereas you can get 3 from the states, delivered, for about £30.

Type G2 Compression vest in Ebay.com (not uk) ... that seller is where I got mine from hes discreet (didnt leave feedback) and they turned up within a week and half! they aren't too bad, although they've lost compression a bit, but still look 100 times better in a tshirt than before. (although I still havent gone out wearing just a tshirt) or you can go on the Underworks website (see links section on the main site here) I think they do 3 for about £40 delivered. I've heard good reports of both. Make sure you measure yourself first, they are meant to be very tight so make sure you are accurate... when you get them, they are a bastid to get on but once on they do a fairly good job and you soon learn the "technique" to getting them on/off  ;D

Hope it helps.

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Use G2 Compression they are really good.. But after alot of use they do lose compression... but still good and cheap

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024