Author Topic: I am interested in buying this  (Read 3994 times)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude... don't waste your hard earned coin on this stuff. It's a diet aid at best...

There is no cure for Gynecomastia!

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
Grandpa is CORRECT. There is NO MEDICAL CURE for it.
I tried some ridiculous stuff, EVista, herbal stuff, estrogen blockers . NOTHING WORKS.

SURGERY IS THE ONLY ANSWER.

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
Sorry to crush your hopes man, but that is simply just a diet supplement, with no actual ligitimate ingredients to cure severe gyne or puffy nips. I'm a lean, 6'0, 145lb guy with a case of puffy nips. Sadly, i bought into the hype, finding that exact same stuff on a website, and being really desperate i bought a 9 month supply, thinking if i took it for awhile it might help just a little. I never saw any results in 2-3 weeks, or 3 months, i didnt even see any decrease at all within 6 months. I took the stuff for 8 months, and realized how dumb i was for wasting some serious money on that crap. Sorry man, but to be brutal honest, its a huge scam!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 12:32:47 AM by seeking_relief »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Ditto, Ditto, Ditto!

I understand that you are willing to try anything in the hope that it might work. But please do not waste your money. There are no "cures" for Gynecomastia. The products offer a warranty, but your chances of making good on that warranty is virtually nil. They have broad enough disclaimers that you cannot possibly get your hard earned money back when the products inevitably fail to perform.

There are but two options once the condition is fixed, Live with your condition or have surgery.

Grandpa Dan

Offline seeking_relief

• Posting Member
I at one time was going down the same path as you bro, desperate to try anything except surgery, surgery just didnt seem like a realistic idea for me. Then the more and more i researched n read on these boards, i finally came to realize the only way to fix my gyne permanently was to bust my ass and work 2 jobs, which i still am, save up some serious money for a few months, and finally just do what i should have done a long time ago, have surgery! Im 100 % content with surgery now, knowing that it is really my only option, because i just cant live like this anymore. My suggestion.....start saving bro. Im so excited that im almost halfway to starting a brand new life in a few months.  ;)

Offline King_V

• Posting Member
And heres the catch:

"12 Q: Are the reductions permanent?
A: You can stop taking 'diet aid of questionable value' when you obtain your desired results. There have been no reported losses of results following the discontinuing of 'diet aid of questionable value', though most of our customers do choose to continue using 'diet aid of questionable value' (at a lower maintenance dose), to ensure they retain their results."

You're better off giving Nolvadex a try than this dribble. (of course, consult your doctor first). This is coming from someone with half a bottle left after ordering and taking 3 bottles from January with no results what so ever.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:01:31 AM by King_V »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Check this out...

busybee.....

'diet aid of questionable value' is a scam! Plain and simple....

Dude..... I find it very odd that every time someone starts a thread on 'diet aid of questionable value', the thread creator has only one post to his credit.  ::)

You should have seen the 'diet aid of questionable value' Website 8 months ago. It made me LOL! So many spelling errors, so many gramatical errors. Very unprofessional to say the least.

Here are a couple of my previous posts regarding 'diet aid of questionable value'....

October 20, 2005

Troops...

Yeah, these pills may reduce Gynecomastia, although I highly doubt it. The 'diet aid of questionable value' webpage states that "'diet aid of questionable value' has been reported to show significant breast reduction, up to 30%". Now I ask you.... how many Gynecomastia sufferers would want only a 30% reduction? The Site also states that you can "Take your shirt off at the beach". If you still have 70% of your Gyne, wouldn't you still be embarrassed to take your shirt off in public?

The following is a paragraph from the Site...

'The Alternative to Painful Male Breast Reduction

The Alternative being a more natural and gentler way is to use "'diet aid of questionable value'" Natural Male Breast Reduction Pills" that will target and reduce the fatty deposits, glandular tissue of the breast and surrounding skin and areola. The areola being the the darker skin around the nipple, giving the breast a more firmer, smaller appearance and the teen or man more self confidence in her appearance and the strength to carry on day to day activities without fear of ridicule or fatigue'.

Geeze, that last bit 'giving the breast a more firmer, smaller appearance and the teen or man more self confidence in her appearance and the strength to carry on day to day activities without fear of ridicule or fatique' sounds like it was meant for a woman with unusually large breasts! When was the last time you heard of a Gyne sufferer that was 'fatiqued' as a result of Gyne? ::)             'Her appearance'? Geeze, I thought Gynecomastia was a male 'only' condition  ::).

Hahahaha check this out....  this is from Page two...

'Will one breast reduce at a faster rate than the other?
'diet aid of questionable value' breast reduction results are uniform. The reduction process is equal in both the right and left breast. The beauty of 'diet aid of questionable value' results are that you will NOT get scarring, there will be NO loss of the ability to breast feed, as so many women find occurs after breast reduction surgery.'

OMG! How many of us Gyne sufferers are planning on 'Breast Feeding'?  Hehe....   ;D 

Spelling mistakes, grammatical mistakes, gender mistakes and scare tatics make this Site and its product look and smell like Bullshyte!!!

I saw this Site a few months back and it had a major boo-boo. I mentioned the mistake here at Gyne.org and all of a sudden the mistake was changed. Geeze, you would think that they would proof read the entire Site and correct the rest of the mistakes huh?

Obviously this Site is a spill-over from a female breast reduction Site trying to capitalize on the anguish of us Gyne sufferers.

All I can say is..... Buyer Beware!

There is no law that can protect you from someone selling you something that didn't do what it was caimed to do. Geeze, they could be selling you sugar pills and there is absolutely nothing 'legally' you can do about it!!!  Like I said... Buyer Beware!

John.

November 05, 2005.

Guys....

The last paragraph on Page two of the 'diet aid of questionable value' Site states....

'Will one breast reduce at a faster rate than the other?
'diet aid of questionable value' breast reduction results are uniform. The reduction process is equal in both the right and left breast. The beauty of 'diet aid of questionable value' results are that you will NOT get scarring, there will be NO loss of the ability to breast feed, as so many women find occurs after breast reduction surgery.'

How many of you guys are planning to breast feed?  Bwwaaaahhhaaaaaa!!!   ;D

What a joke that Site is! You would think that the authors of the Site would have enough intelligence to remove all references of the female persuasion. Obviously this is a copy of a similar Site that sells 'diet aid of questionable value' for female breast reduction....

Have a good one! ;)

John.

And.....

For those of you who are gullable enough to try 'diet aid of questionable value' and find that you have been ripped off , here is the info you need to get retribution.

(From a post by 'Webster'  July 03, 2005.....)

Why is there no address / telephone for the organization? I'd never buy anything from the web without that. The ingredients they list in the pills are what you could buy in any health store for peanuts.

If anybody wants to know who is behind 'diet aid of questionable value' when they find they have been ripped off then 'diet aid of questionable value' website is registered to Rodney Scott, 309 hillcrest avenue, NANAIMO, BC.

(This is off WHOIS  database)

Domain IDCheesy10274021-LRMS
Domain Name:GYNECOMASTIA-CURE.INFO
Created On:23-May-2005 02:14:03 UTC
Last Updated On:23-May-2005 03:56:07 UTC
Expiration Date:23-May-2006 02:14:03 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R126-LRMS
StatusShockedK
Registrant ID:C10040991-LRMS
Registrant Name:rodney scott
Registrant Organization:'diet aid of questionable value'
Registrant Street1:#4 309 hillcrest avenue
Registrant City:NANAIMO
Registrant State/Province:BC
Registrant Postal Code:v9r3l7
Registrant Country:CA
Registrant Email:admin@freenakedboard.com

Or.....

W. Bagg & Associates
P.O. Box 23
Station A. Nanaimo, BC
Canada V9R 5K4

As I mentioned above,  Buyer Beware !!!    ;)

John.

Offline yankeepride4life

• Posting Member
I got surgery. i just dont want it to come back.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There is only a very small percentage chance that it will come back, the odds are in your favor.

The herbal products will have virtually no effect either way.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024