Author Topic: Your journey in buying bras  (Read 2853 times)

Offline Busty

I think your friend who poked your boob was very considerate.  I hope you confide in her now.  I am not clear if your wife and daughter know you wear a bra at times, do they?  They certainly know you have breasts if you are approaching a C cup!

Offline blad

And when I got home and did the scoop and swoop I was a bit taken back that a 34B bra fit me well and not just well but almost filled the cups. 
You never forget when you try on a bra for the first time out of curiosity only to realize how well you actually fit into one. It's a turning point to see for the first time your breasts fitting into the bra cups much like a woman's. By the time you have gone as far as trying on a bra there is already a degree of acceptance and realization.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
As I’ve mentioned a number of times before, I started developing breasts at 10-11 years old.  It caused a lot of confusion to me when I had male genitalia and developing breasts that was a female thing.   When I was 12 years old when no one was home, I went into my sisters room and tried on a couple of her bras.  They fit perfectly and I like the way they looked on me.   So I did that off and on for a couple of years.  

Fast forward 30 plus years and with inspiration from this forum, I decided that wearing a bra is something that I wanted to do.  I told my wife what I needed to do and why.   She understood and said she didn’t mind.  I made an appointment for a fitting and the experience was a great one.  The fitter was amazing.  She made great suggestions, very honest and showed me styles of bras that would work for me.   It gave me a lot of confidence in my appearance and ability to shop for my own bras.

Today, I can walk into any store, any time of the day, no matter how many people are in the store and shop for a bra.  I have no problem telling the saleswoman that I’m looking for bras and they are for me, taking them off the rack and carrying them to the change room to try on.  It’s no big deal now.

aboywithgirls

I am soooo happy 😊for you! That's the way it should be! Yes, bras are still marketed towards women but, we don't hold exclusive rights on them. They are sold in lingerie boutiques and in the ladies side of the clothing stores but I have never come across any signs that say "Men Keep Out". I was never turned away as a man and now, as a woman, I absolutely encourage men who need or want to wear a bra to be fitted in the changing room next to mine and have your breasts supported, shaped and comfortable in any bra that you like.

Offline SideSet

CuriousK, that is 100% wonderful and inspirational 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024