Author Topic: Cold weather gear  (Read 794 times)

Guywithgirls

I just wanted everyone that may spend time outside this winter or if you easily get cold indoors, I 1000% recommend Socialite's waffle knit body suit. It is a fleece-like material long sleeve body suit, and paired with a padded bra and waffle knit leggings, it is the warmest base layer I've ever worn. Also don't have to worry about your shirt riding up 😉 I just plowed our driveway and our neighbors with that combo as a base, flannel lined pants and a sweatshirt and the only part of me that got cold was my hands which had north face gloves on them.... 😒😒😒

I was wondering what all you guys and gals wear during the cold season? I'm thinking about some of those fleece lined tights.... I've seen pictures of those and they sure look warm. 

Offline SideSet

I wear pantyhose under my pants in cold weather. 

Offline Busty

All-in-one on top.  Pantyhose below

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I wear base layer thermal leggings under my powder pants when plowing my 140' driveway on my 4-wheeler.  Same as when I go skiing.  When biking, I wear the same leggings with padded shorts.  As for the top, I have a set of silicone breast enhancers that I purchased for my wife 25 years ago.  Of course, that didn't work.  She said a mouth full should be enough.  I use them to keep my breasts warm when it gets below 10 degrees.  They actually work.  I do feel them when I am looking backwards when backing up.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024