Author Topic: Input Please  (Read 1654 times)

jdh2511

So I've had pubertal gyno for about 1 and a half years.

Recently I have noticed it has started going away, but It's slowly going away and since I obsess over it every day, I can't really tell too much. (Sorta like looking in a mirror and trying to figure out if you're taller)

I was wondering if anybody could confirm anything. THe left side is smaller then the right too, which I hear is a sign of pub gyno going away,

Any input is appreciated.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Be thankful that yours is going away.

Sometimes it may take years for it to go away completely.  It will also become less noticed as you grow.  

Disparity or unequal size is very common, in fact this is a common concern of women who may have one breast which is a full cup size larger than the other.  The difference in size really means nothing.

I happen to come from a family where Gynecomastia ran in the families of both my parents.

Aren't you glad that I'm not your Grandpa?  all my sons and grandsons have it to some degree and the women of the family have breasts much larger than average.  For us, it is normal.  We rejoyce that our breasts are not sufficiently large that we need bras.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024