Author Topic: Will it go away?  (Read 763 times)

Offline Trmm12

Hey, I'm currently 16 y.o (just turned 16 2 weeks ago) and I have had gyno for 3 years. So I've been wondering if it will go away naturally. Lately I've been reading about this and in some articles it was mentioned that it will go away naturally. Is it true?

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Hey, I'm currently 16 y.o (just turned 16 2 weeks ago) and I have had gyno for 3 years. So I've been wondering if it will go away naturally. Lately I've been reading about this and in some articles it was mentioned that it will go away naturally. Is it true?
No one can really answer that one because it depends on your body. 

I had breasts since 12ish, and doctors hoped it would just go away. It did not, and grew to about a B cup. Two years of testosterone treatments did stop additional growth for while I was on it, but did nothing for what had already grown. 

I dropped testosterone right after I moved out of mom and dad's. 

My body grew to about a C cup and stayed there until about 55 years old, I now support DD's. 

I have heard reports of boys growing out of it, I honestly have never met one. 

I personally have just let "the girls" lead the way, but I understand that's not the chosen path of everyone. 
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

p.r.1974

Yes, it is possible for the effects of the hormone stew to subside in young people. The number of variables involved make it difficult to be definitive in an answer. Eating healthier and being active may help in resolving some adipose tissue development. Having development young with glandular and adipose tissue development was challenging for me in the days before the internet and a lack of communicating with the parents. Not knowing your situation, I would talk to supportive family if you can. Do your best to accept yourself as you are, and let the bullies live in their fear and ignorance! 

Offline blad

Short answer....no.

Without a picture we do not know how significant your breast development is. I grew breasts at age 13 and they definitely never got smaller.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

Have your breasts gotten bigger over those three years?

Are there currently still growing?

Have you noticed anything more solid under your nipples?

Are your nipples puffy?

Only time will tell whether your breasts disappear, shrink, stay the same, or continue to develop, but the answer to those questions I asked, will give some indication of how things might probably turn out 

Offline 42CSurprise!

You're on a journey many of the men here have taken when we were younger.  Your body is going through a significant change as hormones express themselves.  As suggested, it would be good to talk about what is happening with both your family and health care providers.  Time will tell whether your soft chest will change.  In the meantime, do your best to stay positive.  You've done nothing wrong.  This is the body you've been given and it will be with you for the rest of your life.    Eating well is always a good idea and so is getting plenty of exercise.  Good luck to you going forward.  

Offline JKing

• Posting Member
While the others here have rightly stated that they can not tell you definitely if your gynecomastia will go away, don't be too disheartened.  The vast majority of young men who experience gynecomastia in puberty will see it disappear.  IIRC its well over 90%.  

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I had it at 17. Gone by 19

p.r.1974

Please reach out if you have additional questions. I know that our individual experiences, and probably the answers from the medical community are frustrating when we want a direct cause and effect path to a desired outcome. You may decide to accept you as you, or you may decide on a surgical solution, either way you will be accepted here. Just be aware of the risks with the latter.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024