Author Topic: Women's Clothing  (Read 9652 times)

Offline taxmapper

Sophie: 

No your not alone in alot of the feelings. 

Nor in our continuous journey until we get called home.    

two years ago you would not have caught me dead in women's pants. Now I am starting to gear myself to buy only women's pants. They fit and feel better.  I have ordered a set of t shorts to see what happens there, and hopefully they will work just fine.  

But its not a sexual fetish as some indicated some time back.  its again to reiterate, because they fit! 

Orb

Hi Guys 🤗🥰😍

It truly does warm my heart to read about soooooo much positivity here ❣️

We all are who we areand all deserve to be comfortable and happy 🥰🤗❣️ Three years ago, I could never imagine being who I am today. I also would never have imagined having the support that everyone has shown me.

It also makes me feel less alone knowing that I was not the only one who found that there were more clothing options for me in the women's department besides the basic sports bra. Now granted, not all who have gynecomastia even choose to wear a bra and that's ok. We just shouldn't limit our options because an article of clothing that we like and that fits happens to be displayed in ladies department or a women's clothing store.

Please be you, please be kind, and please be happy 🤗🥰😍❤️😄❤️

Love,
Sophie ❤️
Quote here from Sophie, and you, confused old man, you are both so right.  I love it!

Its all about fit and personal fashion.  Period.  People have been wearing clothing that fits and expresses themselves for centuries.

I do! You do! So without shame, be.

Busted (and happy)

I'm with these sentiments 100%.
Would just add that if it is your wish to present as male, it is perfectly possible  whilst being completely  dressed in women's clothing. I do the  only exception in my case in my case is a short skirt instead of shorts in warm weather. It is not effeminate and mainly appears unnoticed. 

aboywithgirls

Most of you know by now, that my wife, for the past couple years has accepted me as her wife. It has been an incredible experience that has been at least 95% totally wonderful. We actually share everything except bras and shoes and that's just because the size difference. There usually aren't any issues that arise from our mutual wardrobe. However I shared this story with one of my friends, here on the forum. 

"Oh, that reminds me. We share most of our clothes. Just not the shoes and the bras. Well she is notorious for running her nylons. She goes and gets a new pair to wear for work. No problem. Well, I'm more likely to buy nylons than her because I am more likely to wear a skirt or dress. She had taken the last pair and hadn't told me. It wasn't that big of a deal except I ended up wearing slacks with knee highs when I had planned on a dress that day. I had to change all of my foundation garments too! We (I) had a little tiff about it but it was no big deal. But all she had to do was say "hey, I'm taking the last new pantyhose, could you stop at Kohls on your way home and get some more?" Simple, right?"

Anyway, I got over it and just stopped by Kohls on my way home and problem solved. 

Sophie ❤️

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Wow,
A lot just got said… decades of life experience distilled into wisdom .
All of you in this discussion made a deep dive possible for me.
Memories, forgotten ones, manifesting in living color in quiet moments.
Instantly clarifying thoughts and perceptions so that one feels great for understanding yourself better.

I relate to the group and the opined knowledge. It gives a greater sense of well-being to add to my journey .

Thanks to all

Small update: MRI yields no Stella Turcica to explain elevated Prolactin levels Thyroid is ok so being shunted back to the Urologist.
Gyne growth has subsided Hot flashes have not.FSH,LH are elevated and T is low. Interestingly, E is at Normal upper  male levels but the T is very low
T/E ratio is 5.5 to 6.3 definitely out of whack

DEXA scan scheduled and genetic counseling too

And I remain a happy go lucky retiree despite labs
Regards, Bob

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I, myself, have come to the conclusion that clothing is only labelled a certain gender because society has labeled that. I am not a cross dresser. I don't go around trying to be a certain gender. I am wanting to be comfortable in my appearance and my physical self.

I wear bras. Not because I want to be a woman but because I have a very prominent physical trait, that society has label as "woman"; breasts. For years I let them sag, and bounce and jiggle and sway off my chest because society says men don't wear bras because they don't have breast tissue to support. Eventually, my breast became physically uncomfortable and didn't look all that great either in hindsight. I now wear a garment that is labeled as "women's" to deal with this physical trait for appearance and comfort. My DD size breast have weight. Several pounds worth. They are heavy and a bra takes that weight, and swag, and sag, and bounce and jiggle away. That's not cross dressing, that is necessity.

And not all men's tops will accommodate my developed chest. Some men's tops will pull across my chest in a manner that over extenuates my chest. Some men's button down tops will pull open at the buttons or since men's button downs are not made for a bust, a gaping hole will develop between buttons over the apex of my bust exposing my bra or layering garment because there is no room in the chest area for developed breasts. So a garment labeled as "women" works better since it's designed to accommodate for a bust. This too does not make me a cross dresser.

Due to the same reason of my developed chest, I am finding that some bottoms labeled as "woman" fit my waist/bum better than some bottoms labeled "men". This doesn't make me a cross dresser either.

My wearing of clothing designated as "woman'" has everything to my physical and mental comfort and nothing to do with cross dressing. I believe most men here fall into this same category.

Johndoe1,
Do you find a particular brand of women's garment fits your chest better? Like a women's button down shirt and/or jeans or dress pants?

Offline Johndoe1

Johndoe1,
Do you find a particular brand of women's garment fits your chest better? Like a women's button down shirt and/or jeans or dress pants?
I have found that, like with bras, there is not a single manufacturer that fits better. It's a trial and error thing. But like many women who have an ample chest, blouson tops hide the definition and outline of my breasts, but are very feminine in style and cut and so while extremely comfortable and forgiving on what size my breast are, not very masculine looking. Nothing form fitting works for obvious reasons. I have to find a top that flows but not defines. Bra choice is important as well. A bra with projection and a lot of lift is not what you need unless that is the look you are going for, which can be tough at times when you are DD/DDD because of the amount of breast tissue. I need some lift to keep the girls off my chest but I don't need bullet bra lift. Minimizers work well with a non form fitting polo or button down in an XB size. Depending on the cut, XB sizes work nicely because the extra room in the tummy will drape over the breasts in way that doesn't define the breasts. If you are slim, or small in stature, finding an XB top might be tough. XT will not work because it is a regular cut, just extended for long torsos. I usually will wear a non form fitting polo or non fitted button down with a minimizer bra or bra that doesn't lift alot or shapes too much, more like a tee shirt bra where the girls just sit in the cups and the lift is minimal and not a lot of shaping. Natori or Wacoal bras work well for this and I own a few those brands for that reason. For me personally, there are times when I need a more structured bra because of my size and that gets tricky and that is when l layer or wear a vest or jack to hide the shape and lift of my chest. Like I said, as with women, it is a trial and error thing. A B cup or C cup is much easier to hide than D+ sizes. That is as true for men as women. The fight is real.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
When I'm alone at home, having some private time, I like to confirm to myself the natural estrogen-shaping of my body. I find I'm a size 10 Petite in J. Jill's line of tops. 🤗🥰😍 (I haven't mastered taking a selfie, so in this picture seems I have one breast radically larger than the other. That's definitely not the case. 🥰)

Dudewithboobs

Top definitely gives a shape to things. Is that braless?

Offline taxmapper

This is something else that I have started to notice myself, especially the other day, a t shirt I've had for years I wore to the gym and when done I looked in the mirror and discovered that it was fitting like it would on a female.  

That was when I realized that the chest shape (not the breasts) but the upper rib cage has softened up a bit.  

some aspects are still a bit weird to me, but welcoming at the same time. 

Offline Johndoe1

JoniDee do you normally wear a lot of jewelry, particularly necklace type jewelry or you are not interested in jewelry?

Dudewithboobs

Yeah the gym can be a tricky reality check. I remember the other week walking in and looked to the side in the window walking up to the door and noticing my reflection and seeing my chest sticking out a bit and outward as they’ve grown to be the gym and working out can be a good assessment of how much things have filled in if so compared to day today activity. 

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Top definitely gives a shape to things. Is that braless?
Thank you, Dudewithboobs. I'm not braless in this picture, I'm wearing a 36D Fruit of the Loom Cotton wired bra.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
JoniDee do you normally wear a lot of jewelry, particularly necklace type jewelry or you are not interested in jewelry?
Johndoe1, I don't wear any jewelry other than the necklace in this picture. It has special meaning to me: it's actually my two gold birth baby toe rings hanging on a gold chain. I only recently started wearing this necklace.

Offline Johndoe1

Johndoe1, I don't wear any jewelry other than the necklace in this picture. It has special meaning to me: it's actually my two gold birth baby toe rings hanging on a gold chain. I only recently started wearing this necklace.
How cool! Thanks!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024