Author Topic: Almost 6 months post-op  (Read 1694 times)

Offline iviike000

• Posting Member
well like it says almost 6 months post op. i had glandular gyne behind the areolas. my nips were really puffy and iwas really skinny, wasnt a god combo. had surgery  and aftey the excisions healed up and scabed off i was feeling good. 6 months later i feel great. i got a huge confidence boost( above my already high confidence). Here's a little note to people contemplating the surery...you will not have a perfect chest. i got mine done and my nips are a little saggy because they were used to being huge for 4 years and also they are a little puffy around where the cuts were made from scar tissue. I think i healed up good except the puffiness by where the cuts we made. I still don't feel comfortable with my shirt off in public but around my girlfriend and family i'm fine. I would seriously recomend it, even though i don't have the perfect chest just looking down and not seeing those big lumps makes me so happy.

one question though: how do i reduce the scar tissusu build up thats there now. also will my nips ever tighten back up? what else can i do do make the final product look better? thanks in advance.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Give it another 6 months healing Dude. You'll probably see some more improvements over the next few months...   ;)

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline iviike000

• Posting Member
so don't even worry about messaging and trying scar removal stuff yet?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024