Author Topic: Confused About Type Of Gyne!!  (Read 3549 times)

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Hi everyone... Im hoping to get surgery before summer this year, & im confused about what type of gyne i have. First of all i have no lumps underneath my nipples, & i believe that all i have is excess fat due to the fact that i used to be very overweight as a teenager. However im sure ive heard somewhere on this forum that you dont have to have lumps under your nipples for it to be glandular gyne, can anyone clarify this?

many thanks - please note picture attached!
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
You appear to have a fairly low body fat%, so it's likely some glands still there. Only a doc can definately tell you. Some will allow you to e-mail them high quality pics and tell you.

Offline domsnips

• Bronze Member
Looks like there is some gland there it looks about the same as mine I have semi hard glans I would not say they are as hard as a rock but hard enough not to be skin or fat.

Offline scousered45

• Posting Member
Gyno comes in all ratios of fat and glad. Some people have strips of gland spread out in fat. It's impossible for a doctor to tell for sure how much gland you have until he cuts you open.

Agree, I had strips of gland. Although chest fat is very hard to burn off it looks like you have gyno and an op is the only way to get rid of it.

Gland excision would have to be done, not just lipo.

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
thanks very much everyone, im hopefully going for a consultation with Alex Karidis in London next month, with the intention of having the surgery performed by him before summer, I cant wait!

Anyway - thanks again

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Because you are fit, young, and your gyne is not severe, I believe in the hands of an experienced gyne surgeon you should do just fine.

Its very rare for gyne to be pure fat. According to posts on this site from surgeons there is almost always a glandular component.

Offline tomo

• Posting Member
Mine is just like yours, and after seeing both Levick and Karidis was told that it is nearly all gland even though I cant feel a lump. Booked with Karidis and having surgery in April.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024