Author Topic: Surgery completed with Levick 11/05/2011 (now with pics)  (Read 19186 times)

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
How you getting on with healing mate? Hows scar tissue and swelling?

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Hey mate u read my mind was just thinking of updating this today :0).

Going really really good thanks bro !! That scar tissue has gone right down and don't think I will need any injection after all tbh. I've finally stopped checking my nips in the mirror all the time just to make sure gyne isn't coming back lol.

Gym is going amazing, I'm down to near 12 stone now and have gained strength. Gonna get some pics up really soon.

Have pretty much stopped massaging tbh. Do it once in a while if I remember.

Can't believe what a result I've got and how it's turned my life around. I thank my father who helped and funded me, this forum and people who post here, and of course dr Levick for doin a great job.

How u getting on fella ?

Offline kingboob

Hey mate u read my mind was just thinking of updating this today :0).

Going really really good thanks bro !! That scar tissue has gone right down and don't think I will need any injection after all tbh. I've finally stopped checking my nips in the mirror all the time just to make sure gyne isn't coming back lol.

Gym is going amazing, I'm down to near 12 stone now and have gained strength. Gonna get some pics up really soon.

Have pretty much stopped massaging tbh. Do it once in a while if I remember.

Can't believe what a result I've got and how it's turned my life around. I thank my father who helped and funded me, this forum and people who post here, and of course dr Levick for doin a great job.

How u getting on fella ?
Got any weight loss motivational tips?  I want to shed about 4st but I can't get going at the moment.

Congrats on the good result, imo it wasn't the worst case ever but there is certainly a big difference post op.  No doubt weight loss / toning will only improve the situation further / complete the package.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Thanks King, was a mild case but screwed with my mind and stopped me taking my shirt off etc.

I got loads of advice on weight loss fella, I'm a fitness freak that got out of shape because I didn't see the point when I had gyne.

Will PM you a link to a weight loss thread which gave me a lot of motivation. Basically weigh yourself once a week in the morning before you eat, make sure u weigh yourself same time and day each week. Keep your protein high to preserve muscle mass 150-200 grams a day depending on your weight. Plenty of
Veg and healthy fats but apart from that eat whatever u want as long as
You are still in calorie defecit.

Aim to lose a couple of pounds per week. I got a free calorie
Tracker app for my phone which helps u keep track of
Calories from each meal. Called
My fitness pal. Really helps.

Try and lift weights 3 times a week and do
Some low intensity cardio a couple of times
as well.

If u need help with a weights routine or anything just let me know mate.

Offline Mickydubs

• Bronze Member
Hey somedude, great thread, after a bit of reading of this great site it looks like there is nothing to split Levick with Karidis with regards their skill.
Have a consultation booked with Karidis for 28th sept, think I will also book one with Levick as I live in the North West.
Do you think this is a good idea or just stick wiith gut instict ?
Did you look at both or did you just pick Levick after consultation ?
Gonna try and book op before or after xmas, want to keep it a secret from daughters family mates work etc, just the wife knows, if anyone found out I don't think I could take the stick,
think they would think I was bloody crazy spending this kind of money on cosmetic surgery, I love the banter with the lads but !!!!!! anyway.
I think this op is going to have to be like some secret mission to keep it under wraps, think the 1st 2weeks will be the hardest as I run a small construction company.
Lots of heavy lifting at times because i'm still hands on.       

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
Hey man hows the healing process going?

I'm 4.5 weeks post op now, starting back properly at the gym tomorrow!
I'm still a little swollen though, how long was it before your swelling subdued?

Also, I have a little hard tissue, possibly scar tissue that will probably go away eventually, but I'm just wondering when you started massaging and do you have any tips?

Offline dapuffnipz

• Posting Member
Good to hear you're doing well mate.

I would also like to hear you experiences with the massaging as I'm thinking of starting soon.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Guys I had very little if any swelling so can't help u there I'm afraid.

I started massage at about 6 weeks, go very lightly at first with some oil for a couple of mins a day. And increase to 5 mins a couple times a day after a couple of weeks or so.

Feel completely healed and happy with my results at 4 months post op, anyone frustrated with their result just sit tight till 4 month stage as u are still healing and things are changing constantly.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
Micky book a consultation with both and go with ur instinct. Won't go wrong with either.

Offline 2B||!2B

• Posting Member
Hows it going now man? Fully back to normal?

I'm Just over 2 months post op now!

Getting noticeably better every day!

One question, how do your incision scars look now?
If you could upload a pic that would be great, mine are still a little red, so just wondering what I should expect to see at the 4 month mark

Offline manboobs2010

• Posting Member
hey m8 got any new pics? front and side? thx!

Offline chopper

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024