Author Topic: What is your worst gynecomastia memory :'(  (Read 123629 times)

hammer

I remember when mom and dad bought their first car that had set belts in it, that was the family car, but dads work car was still to old, that one didn't any.

But, as for car sets for children, that was moms arm going across their chest! I never known what a car set was until my first born who is now 34.

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
1.) Being in the sauna with a good friend of mine, him saying "why the hell are your nipples like that?"

2.) Not wearing specific shirts cause they would make my puffy nipples look bad.

3.) My girlfriend bought me this really nice shirt. I made an excuse to her saying exchange it for something you'd like, cause it made my chest look terrible.

4.) Changing my shirt in the gym locker room, facing the wall so people/my friends don't see my chest.

5.) Taking off my shirt anywhere. I was very self conscious about it, and I hated, hated hated my gynecomastia.

It's sad for me to even type these out.

I had my surgery 2 and a half days ago, october 20th 2014. The best day of my life.

Thank you Dr Fielding.
My surgery was done on Oct 20th, 2014 by Dr. J. Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
alchemist, don't know if your mom is still around, but hope few people still think that way.  any first responder can tell you it's the people that get thrown clear that usually buy the farm.  especially if, as often happens, the car then rolls on top of them  :P

zenxer, glad you got the op   :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
alchemist, don't know if your mom is still around, but hope few people still think that way.  any first responder can tell you it's the people that get thrown clear that usually buy the farm.  especially if, as often happens, the car then rolls on top of them  :P

zenxer, glad you got the op   :)

Hi headheldhigh,

My mom died about 10 years ago, from self induced lung cancer.  The "thrown clear" idea I used to hear a lot in the 50s and 60s, from people raised in the 20s and 30s with death trap cars.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024