Author Topic: Bra reviews, rate your bras  (Read 968 times)

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Rate your favorite bras by: 

quality
fit
price
etc...

How does it look?

Would you recommend this bra to a friend?

When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Online Justagirl💃

quality
fit
price
etc...

How does it look?

I buy exclusively Torrid brand bras. I have 4 front close lightly padded t shirt bras, and now today a strapless push up bra. 

The quality of the Torrid brand is astounding. I haven't found a better made bra. 

The fit of the front clasp bras is beneficial to those with wide set breasts. The strapless (back clasp) bra not so much, but not uncomfortable either..

Torrid is not cheap, but if you catch a sale it's not bad.
My strapless only cost me a little over a dollar by cashing in bonuses and the sale price.

The t shirt bras produce very good support and rounding. The underwire does create a bit of protrusion.  It's a very good look. 
The push up bra produces much more lift, with very good rounding. It has a lot of protrusion.

Yes, I would and have recommended Torrid bras to my friends. 

Birdie💞

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I wear only Elomi Charley Lace Plunge bras. They are underwire with side support to gather up my girls. I love the cool feel of lace, which allow my girls to breath.
;-)

Joni

Online Justagirl💃

I wear only Elomi Charley Lace Plunge bras. They are underwire with side support to gather up my girls. I love the cool feel of lace, which allow my girls to breath.
;-)

Joni
I keep thinking about trying one. 🤔

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
My new favorite bras are the two lace ones I just bought. Much cooler. Posted in “new summer bra” thread.would highly recommend trying one.

Online Justagirl💃

Been out all day in my new Torrid strapless push-up underwire  bra. 

All I can say is WOW!

I can't believe the bra stays in place as well as it does, almost no adjusting the bra whatsoever.
The bra is very comfortable, and gives a very good appearance. The lack of straps over the shoulders feel very liberating as well. 

If your are looking for concealment, definitely not an option for you as it really brings the girls out to attention.  

The silicone on the seams make spinning the bra on your body a bit difficult if your need to clasp it in front of you, but you can flip the cups down turning the band inside-out and it spins around easy enough. 

I would definitely recommend this bra, it's my new favorite. 

Birdie💞

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
The silicone on the seams make spinning the bra on your body a bit difficult if your need to clasp it in front of you, but you can flip the cups down turning the band inside-out and it spins around easy enough.
Standard operating procedure for me. Not that I'm in the market for such, but with shit flexibility and broad-ish shoulders that's how I clasp things.

As for favorites, I really have only one for every day use: Chantelle Parisian Allure unlined plunge. Very thin mesh/lace cups, which don't print much on shirts, and they have J-hooks to convert to racer back configuration--which I thought I'd use to minimize strap printing, but haven't used at all yet. Got them on sale, too.

Online Justagirl💃

Incredibly I bought my new bra for one dollar. 😉

Another reason that it's my favorite now too.

I had a birthday bonus coupon, plus other bonuses on my account. I cashed everything in and bought this one for my dollar and change.

usetobeed

My favorite bra is an unlined underwire, but it has been discontinued by the manufacturer.  This is not the first time one of my favorites is no longer available. Next time I find an exceptional bra, I am going to stock up!

Offline Johndoe1

I enjoy Natori bras and about 3 years is all they will make a model. I hate that. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Gino

• Posting Member

quality
fit
price
etc...

How does it look?

I have discovered that there are some expensive bras that are not worth the cost to me and some relatively inexpensive that are (to me) of good value and quality.

In general I found that in my size and preferred unlined / gossamer lined, demi, rear hook, non-padded, sometimes fanciful styles (but NOT dowdy) in order of preference:

Victoria's secret, and all of their VS / Pink brands.

Fit is 100% reliable to order online and not be disappointed.
Price / cost is "palatable" and much better than European brands
Quality of materials is spot on for a garment to be worn all day
Looks? Well they're likely one of or THE best known bras for a reason

Gilligan and O'Malley

Price / cost is very good and much lower than the VS various brands

Heidi Klum

Price / cost is reasonable, generally under $30
Quality of materials is excellent on for a garment to be worn all day

Natori

Price / cost not inexpensive but is "palatable" and much better than European brands

Savage x Fenti

Price / cost can be very good but sometimes may be more inline with European brands
Quality of materials is also excellent for a garment to be worn all day

I have no experience with thickly padded, heavy push up, severely lined, full coverage, longline, minimizer or large sizes (I'm a 36B+) bras but the brands above 
in my size and style preference I would wholeheartedly recommend. All look great on me and my GF agrees. I have some quite a bit lesser known brands that 
are equal in every respect to those above but I have less overall experience with the brands so I'll not comment on them.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 08:51:03 PM by Gino »

Offline blad

I use a number of Warners bras and feel good in them.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Online Justagirl💃

I bought a strapless 'Curve line' bra from Torrid (all my bras are from Torrid).
The shape of the molded cups is a bit different than the 360 line, and I look much more projected in this bra.
Fit is a bit different for me as well, and the cups on the 'Curve' bra seem to be more generous.

I removed the removable straps, and the bra seems comfortable and stays up nicely. Cleavage produced is quite impressive!
Only thing I have noticed is that the gore rides out a bit from my chest when I lean over.

All-in-all the bra was worth the investment, but I don't think it will be my favourite.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024