Author Topic: what do i do?  (Read 6497 times)

Offline aguywithproblems

• Posting Member
what do i do to get rid of these?

i know they might not be the best pictures, but im pretty sure i have "puffy nipples." if i were to take a pill, which pill would be the best to get rid of this puffiness? my last resort would be surgery, but the fact that i have to go into an environment like that does not make me feel too comfortable. do i even need surgery, what are my options based off of the pictures?
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 02:06:08 AM by aguywithproblems »

Offline lighting506

• Posting Member
I barely see it, but I guess you have a "minor" case of gland under the nipples that's making them puff.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think there is any pills that actually work, those are scams. Surgery is the only way to get rid of it.

- Tom

DrBermant

i know they might not be the best pictures, but im pretty sure i have "puffy nipples." if i were to take a pill, which pill would be the best to get rid of this puffiness? my last resort would be surgery, but the fact that i have to go into an environment like that does not make me feel too comfortable. do i even need surgery, what are my options based off of the pictures?

Be careful of poorly documented techniques.  I have yet to find good before after pictures or movies of the magic pill "treatments" for gynecomastia. Many web pages are part of a commission based marketing scam referring back to a central site.  But try to find before / after photos?  Good luck.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia does not look good on a male chest.

When there is an underlying Medical Problem Causing Gynecomastia, pills or medication are often better initial options to stabilize the problem. For my patients with such problems, I refer them to experienced endocrinologists: doctors who deal with the medical management of the glands of the body.

You can find many examples of my surgical solutions for Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia Picture Gallery. Each set has a link to pages of details for that patient.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline aguywithproblems

• Posting Member
i was just wondering if i could have people give me there before and after results for surgery. i just want to see how many people's surgery went the way they wanted and how many failed to meet their expectations. i was also wondering if people had pictures of their puffy nipples turning normal naturally. if anyone has any kinds of these pictures, please post them, it well help me as a reference.

DrBermant

i was just wondering if i could have people give me there before and after results for surgery. i just want to see how many people's surgery went the way they wanted and how many failed to meet their expectations. i was also wondering if people had pictures of their puffy nipples turning normal naturally. if anyone has any kinds of these pictures, please post them, it well help me as a reference.

You can find many such examples of pictures before and after in my prior response:

Be careful of poorly documented techniques.  I have yet to find good before after pictures or movies of the magic pill "treatments" for gynecomastia. Many web pages are part of a commission based marketing scam referring back to a central site.  But try to find before / after photos?  Good luck.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia does not look good on a male chest.

When there is an underlying Medical Problem Causing Gynecomastia, pills or medication are often better initial options to stabilize the problem. For my patients with such problems, I refer them to experienced endocrinologists: doctors who deal with the medical management of the glands of the body.

You can find many examples of my surgical solutions for Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia Picture Gallery. Each set has a link to pages of details for that patient.

You can also find many patient experiences with gynecomastia surgery here, then follow the links to pages of such experiences.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

Offline BoilerRoom

Our conditions look remarkably similar. Do you feel any hard gland underneath your nipple?

Offline aguywithproblems

• Posting Member
yes and there seems to be slightly more on the left side than the right.

Offline 91deejay

• Posting Member
In my opinion, there isn't anything wrong with yours.  It's nothing I would stop and notice or anything.  I would love to have a chest like that! Here's my before and after pictures if you'd like to take a look:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=20123.0

Offline aguywithproblems

• Posting Member
wow they really removed it off! it looks a lot better than before. i dont think i will get surgery. i already went to my doctor and she said it is a puberty thing so it's only a matter of time. i just wish i knew how much longer it will take. thanks for the comments though!

DrBermant

wow they really removed it off! it looks a lot better than before. i dont think i will get surgery. i already went to my doctor and she said it is a puberty thing so it's only a matter of time. i just wish i knew how much longer it will take. thanks for the comments though!

If there is tenderness, discomfort, and gland swelling from puberty, being patient is often best. It does often go away once the hormones balance out. However, what gynecomastia has not resolved by 2 years, typically does not go away on its own.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024