Author Topic: Need advice to select the doc in Delhi out of these? Early response would help.  (Read 3716 times)

Offline kalra182

I am in Delhi right now and i finally decided to go for surgery. After years of embarrassment and keeping myself alone and in corners during social gathering and not allowing anyone come close to you, I have decided to cut this thing out of my chest. Now I wanna say "My chest" not "My Breast"

I have talked with Dr. Ratti of Vital Clinic, Please help me chose a good doctor. If anybody has any experience with Dr. Ratti or know someone has gone through surgery in Delhi.

If you know any good doctor or you have gone through surgery by him please let me know. I am really getting impatient to go to through a surgery but a good doc is my preference and  only concern.

Please reply, It would be helpful for all others too looking for same.

Thanks for reading 

Offline transformSoon

• Posting Member
Mate read the forums properly regarding Dr Ratti, he is not advisable from what I have read.
You are better of going to appolo with Dr Lokesh since few members here have used him.

Offline kalra182

UPON YOUR suggestion I tried reviewing posts about him on forum and I found that no one has undergone surgery by him. So, to say he is not good would not be fine at this point. Please anyone has any info about him, share it with me.

Offline yakk

• Posting Member
Hi Kalra,

I met J.B.Ratti around 5 years back in his south delhi clinic. I was not convinced with his surgery procedure and his clinic doesn't seem to be well equipped and staff was not good as well.

About Dr. Khazanchi, I met him around 4 years ago and he took everything so casually and told me he would use KEYHOLE surgery.When I asked him to show me his previous patient's photos
He asked me to get in touch with his secretary, after that I couldn't meet him due some of my own issues.

-yakk

Offline jay kean

I am also planning to undergo surgery, after reading & searching through some posts i found this,

edit spaces in the below link" @http & dot org

htt ps://www.gynecomastia. org/smf/4/re-traveled-to-india-painless-surgery-done-while-i-was-awake-(4-weeks-pics)/

also you can put Dr. Ratti in search to chk out more posts abt him.

Hope it helps!  :)

Offline rohitji28

hiiii yaar  m looking for the same  , want to undergo gynecomastia  surgery , so u got  any good dr ?

Offline mildgyno

• Posting Member
from reading and researching from this forum i got good impression of dr. lokesh from appolo hospital...
there was a user whose name i cannot recall, his before and after pics were the ones that convinced me...
virtually scar free, totally flat and cost only 55k...
but now reading on the post from the link given by jay kean, i think this dr. ratti is more than amazing...that is if the account i've read is true...although i have seen the pics and they are authentic, i have heard only bad about this doc and so could not believe him to be that efficient...
now i think m going to visit both dr.lokesh and ratti...lets see who is convincing...also i am not sure about the costs of dr.ratti....
dr. lokesh will charge maximum 60 k...
anyways, my case is a really simple one and m sure that even a moderately renowned surgeon would do well...all it needs is a small and neat excision....

Offline mildgyno

• Posting Member
also, my parents have turned me down for surgery saying that there's nothing wrong, its all in my head, people have got it bigger than mine i should be gratefull and that surgery is gonna leave my chest scarred forever...
could not convince my father as he won't even listen (angry old man he is, but he does care, just doesn't want me scarred)
so all those out there who are looking for docs, how did u convince ur parents/guardians...we indians are conservative and the hard part is convincing the parents....suggestions would help...a lot!!
i am 17

Offline newconfidence

• Posting Member
also, my parents have turned me down for surgery saying that there's nothing wrong, its all in my head, people have got it bigger than mine i should be gratefull and that surgery is gonna leave my chest scarred forever...
could not convince my father as he won't even listen (angry old man he is, but he does care, just doesn't want me scarred)
so all those out there who are looking for docs, how did u convince ur parents/guardians...we indians are conservative and the hard part is convincing the parents....suggestions would help...a lot!!
i am 17

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

Make them read this, In signs and symptoms it says "may lead affected individuals to be concerned about the possibility of having breast cancer." At the bottom of the page it also has some before and after pics.
The surgery will NOT leave your chest scarred forever. Mine was done 2 days ago.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024