Author Topic: Arimidex...how good?  (Read 3080 times)

Offline AngryPuppy

• Posting Member
Hello guys,

I was wondring what you guys think of Arimidex. How good is it? Does it have any side effects? Does gyne come back after you stop medication?

Any comments you have are greatly appreciated. I have a doctors appointment next November 2nd. and I will recommend the doctor to give me this medication. So far i heard it is the best.

Cheers...and good luck to all of you.

PD-Dosent it feels great to talk at least a little about this subject?

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hello :)
i took Arrimadex, it is only could for stoping the production and conversion of eostrogen. It can resolve small lumps which are several months old...it will not resolve full blown gyne .....I bought the Arrimadex and my two little friends are still here........

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Talking about it is great medication :)

Offline BR_Guy

• Posting Member
Arimidex and Tamoxifen are well used by women that had breast cancer, when their type of cancer are strogen receptive. So, they are strogen blockers.
In respect of cancer, Arimidex is just a little bit better than Tamoxifen, when concerning on relapse disease.
Tamoxifen is "osteoporosis protector" and Arimidex is "osteoporosis promoter".
But i don't know if Arimidex promote osteoporosis in men as it does in women.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
Arimidex and Tamoxifen are well used by women that had breast cancer, when their type of cancer are strogen receptive. So, they are strogen blockers.
In respect of cancer, Arimidex is just a little bit better than Tamoxifen, when concerning on relapse disease.
Tamoxifen is "osteoporosis protector" and Arimidex is "osteoporosis promoter".
But i don't know if Arimidex promote osteoporosis in men as it does in women.

no one gives women arimidex.  it will cause further austeoperosis.  

arimi/tamoxifen citrate are complete polar opposites.

tamoxifene binds to estrogen recpotors and act like estrogen in almost all cases exept in breasts.

armidex is an aromytze inhibotor.. and is not given to women because their main estrogen production is not from the aromoytze enzyme.  i dont know where you are getting your info from but plz read up on ur meds before u give silly advice

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
also men dont have to worry about austeoperosis from lack of estrogen

test supports bone growth/repair

thats why women have like in the 90's percent wise more bone loss than men

Offline BR_Guy

• Posting Member

Offline AngryPuppy

• Posting Member
I LOVE THE SPANISH SOCIAL SECURITY!!!

I just came form the pharmacy and hospital, I made some questions. The frist time they told me it was 133 Euros a box, but it was all a confusion...that was the price without social security.

Now, you guys must think Iam joking when I say that I can get legaly get Arimedex for 2.64 Euros a box!!!!

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
gynosucks1, take a look here: http://www.breastcancer.org/research_hormonal_120002a.html

misread, yes for breast cancer becaue cancer tumors are estrogen supported... gyno is iin itself a tumor.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024