Author Topic: Newbie Gyno Questions.  (Read 1900 times)

Offline NatureOfGodSpeed

• Posting Member
Hello Doctors,

Before We start Here is the Video Link.
----->>> http:XXX//tinypic.XXXcom/r/29kuipi/5 <<<---- Remove the XXX.

16 years old.
height : 5 Feet and 7 Inches or 168.91 CM.
Weight: 70 Kilograms or 154 Pounds.
Body Fat %: 16.8%
Body Frame Size: Medium.

When you i play with my nipples it look normal. But if my body is warm its not that puffy but kinda. It doesnt hurt what ever i do. I feel nothing. But i feel a lump in the very upper nipple, i punch it, squeez it and it doesnt feel anything. LOL. I hit the gym last months got a muscle control. I always do chest workout. thats why behind this fat i have a very rock hard muscle. When i was a kid 8-12 years old i think, i did a 6 month medication for my lungs ( Tubecolusis and had some medication (dont know which ) ) (if i spelled it right). I dont know if i have gyno or fat. I was a fat kid but last year 2011 i am lean! not that lean but can grab small amoutn of fat in overall body and have this but its sooo small. Anyways can you please tell me? I need responses and comments and OTHER RESPONSES COMING FROM PROFESSIONAL. Is this Gyno or Fat?

Thank you :)

Offline NatureOfGodSpeed

• Posting Member
ANYONE PLEASE?
ANY DOCTORS?
DR.Elliot Jacobs?

Offline NatureOfGodSpeed

• Posting Member
FU*K! NO ONE REALLY FUC*ING CARES!
IM REALLY DEPRESSED! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!
IF YOU DOCTORS NEED MONEY TO REPLY ILL SEND YOU $500 JUST TO ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!

Offline xelnaga13

Relax. A doctor will be around soon.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You have tacitly asked people like myself not to respond. You asked specifically for a professional. There are not that many Doctors who actually specialize in Gynecomastia and those that do are very busy people. You will meed to wait your turn.

While you are waiting you might try to act a little less like an obnoxious child. There are a lot of people here who would love to answer your questions but you need to be open to all respondents, and you need to be a little patient.

At the time of your original post, I was dealing with the death of a great-grandchild. Your problem seemed rather petty by comparison.

If you would like to rephrase your question before the open forum, I am certain you'll get a good response. A tiny bit of humility wouldn't hurt either.

Now then, lets start over.

Welcome to the forum.

We are all here for the same reason. So nothing you might ask or say will be much of a surprise. Regular contributors to the site include several Surgeons and young men in their teens as well as men in their seventies and all in between. You are among friends here.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You are mildly overweight and as such, have a bit of extra tissue on your chest.  There may be a slight amount of puffy nipples, but it is hard to tell from the video alone.  Pinching and feeling your chest will reveal absolutely nothing.

Best recommendation:  hit the gym hard, lose about 10 lbs and wait a year or two.  In the meanwhile, if your shape bothers you, consider wearing a compression garment.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline NatureOfGodSpeed

• Posting Member
Hello Doctor.

I am 16 years old if its applicable. and ready for surgery. :) How much would it cost. I would like you to do my surgery. (Liposuction and bilateral breast biopsy).

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
First, you are 16 years old.  And even though your age itself is not a barrier for possible surgery, you are jumping to conclusions.  First, your parents should be actively involved in this process.  And the process starts with a consultation and physical exam in my office.

Would suggest you speak with them and then if they wish to find out more about possible gyne surgery, one of them should call my office for information -- 212 570 6080.

Dr Jacobs

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024