Author Topic: My PHOTOS- pre-op, 2 days post-op and 3 months post-op  (Read 13661 times)

Offline crissycon

the pics are fantastic,you must be so pleased,xstasic actually you look great.Iv just found this site,im looking for some help and advice for my dad.Hes got prostate cancer and is being treated with hormone injections.These injections have caused his breasts to grow,he looks around a similar size to yourself BEFORE YOUR OPP OF COURSE!!!! Iv looked at a few pre opp vests as he said he,d wear a vest but wen i showed him he was put of by the thickness of them (as he also suffers from hot sweats) and zips or hook and eyes. i just wondered with all your years of suffering this awful problm (b4 having the opp of course) could you advise me any company's to look at or suggest anything,i would be grateful for any advice.Once again you look fantastic,keep saving and go treat yourself to as many fitted shirts and teeshirts you want.Good luck.Thank you for putting your pics up for others 2 c.Chris.

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
What I was given to wear post-op was a type of wrap that only covered about 9 inches of my torso. You can find some other T-shirt shaped ones on www.amazon.com and other sellers on the web. I'd bet they are all fairly thick in order to give adequate compression.

Offline runamillionmiles

• Posting Member
your results are great...i found a new ps and he wants to use the under armpit technique as well....do you know any details about your operation (was it ultrasonic lipo or some other method)...were you primarily gland, fat, or both?

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
miles, congrats, the results look great.. i'm contemplating on getting surgery with the same ps as well.. did he use "twilight sedation" and if so, how was the experience ?

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
Yes his anesthesiologist used twilight sedation and it was great. They started an IV and we were talking about music. I woke up in recovery (in what seemed like the next second) and felt like I was waking up from a nap then and for the next 5 minutes. Then all was normal and I walked out, hailed a taxi and went to my condo.

I'd had this type once before when I had a colonoscopy with the same great results. No memory at all of what had happened. I highly recommend it if the anesthesiologist deems you an appropriate paient for it.

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
Swapped out the 4 weeks post-op for 3 months post-op pics.

Offline NH

• Posting Member
Awesome result, you're looking great. Now, hop on a plane to Cali and go to the beach all day  :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024