Author Topic: Pictures of guys with gynecomastia mostly puffy nipples from the web  (Read 49304 times)

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
I have not looked at this section for a while and I am amused at all the posturing about the pictures. Any of the pictures could be seen in any fitness magazine. I think that a lot of guys need to look at there own feelings. Sorry no pictures of naked women to make you feel more like men. I am kind of appalled at the silliness. You are welcome to your opinion, but they stay and I will probably post more.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Shame on you Merele,  U have disgraceed this site

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
fair go, the pics do make the point that small cases that some members have could look ok if they improved their fitness. i think over 50% of photos ive seen on this site are of gyne which is mostly because of high bodyfat. what merle needs to understand is that alot of the members on this site are ALOT more sensitive about seeing sexualy suggestive images perhaps due to their own body image issues (justified or not).

Offline AnonNZ

• Posting Member
I want to thank you for posting those pictures.

From someone who's only recently discovered what this is, it's extremely liberating to see others who, instead of endless deliberation and soul-searching, have simply gone out there and done something about it. Even without surgery! (which, to be honest, seemed like the only option after searching this board).

I think those guys look amazing and would be proud to look like that. If all that's required is a healthy diet and regular exercise then SO BE IT! I can think of worse things in this world (such as living with this problem).

To whomever thinks they still look abnormal, I challenge you to ask ANY girl on the planet if they dislike those mens' chests.

Offline macho

• Bronze Member
come on!!! they are in terrific shape. how can anybody notice their gyne? i mean all attention will be focused on their six pack and...

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member

Offline AnonNZ

• Posting Member

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
I don't think I have ever seen such a gross overreaction, some of these comments are pathetic.

Offline B2L

• Posting Member
i still would, they look weird all jacked up and showin off their chest. but o well

That says a great deal about you and your insecurities not only about your chest but about being male and whatever that means to you.

no kidding.
man, sometimes I really have to wonder where all of these body image values are coming from.
There are all shapes and sizes and looks for people in this world. anyone with a body fat percentage above 17% is disgusting and needs to get working on that, the perfect biceps, ass, legs. This striving for perfection is ridiculous. No wonder so many people have such poor body image.
unreal...
I am at a loss for words.

I believe it comes from a world of attraction.

If you want someone, they have to want you as well. If you want someone to want you, you need to do what you gotta do to attract them. I'm sure you know how it feels to have all of the people you DONT like be interested in you. And since you can't make other people change their minds, you have to do the only thing you can do - change things for yourself: whether that be your mindset, your attitude, your wardrobe, your appearance, or your chest/breast size.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 04:37:18 PM by B2L »

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
anyone with a bodyfat percentage over 17% is approaching overweight imo. and should lose weight. its about health not superficiality, if the amount of obesity nowadays is an anything to go by, we are too accepting of overweight people.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024