Author Topic: What I wore out today photos....  (Read 4187 times)

Brdy64

I wore a burgundy polo shirt over a Glamorise 50D front clasp bra. 
Quick glance in the mirror, and I'm still modestly dressed but very visible. 😁

Brdy64

They played wheelchair "balloon volleyball" at the center. I did not play for obvious reasons. 
Another participant told me that he really wished I would have played 😳
He got a quick "Go to Hell" out of me. 

Brdy64

I sure hope my new bras arrive soon. I can't help but notice the "traffic cone" look my bras have been giving me. 
I didn't notice it much or really cared about it when I kept the girls hidden. Now that they are out and visible I want them to look the best they can 🤔

Brdy64

Yup, traffic cones up front again this morning 😳

Brdy64

I never heard it referred to as traffic cone before but I had the same problem once. I had bought two bras on the way home from work only to find out later that they looked like the old rocket bras from the 50s. I could only wear them around the house. I was fine with the look for my home, but the projection was way too much for shopping.
Unfortunately all my bras right now are of this type. I am still waiting for my new ones to arrive. 
I'll just paint them orange like the traffic cones and direct traffic I guess. 😉

Brdy64

Bought some salad fixing at the store. 
Little old lady cashier said: "Have a nice day ma'am".

Brdy64

My new underwire bra came in today. Wow! What a difference!

It fits just right. I think my other bras are stretching out because they are fitting looser. 

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
My new underwire bra came in today. Wow! What a difference!

It fits just right. I think my other bras are stretching out because they are fitting looser.
bras do tend to strech out over time thats why it is recommened to have  afew so you can rotate them and shoul d be replaced every couple of years especially if you wear the same one daily I have 4  of each in 2 coloors plus others that i can go to

Brdy64

I really like this polo shirt and shorts combo. 

My bra shows through the material, but it's all good. 

I need to drop a ton of weight as well, but it is what it is. 

Maybe I'll get brave enough to start wearing Tank tops before long. 🤔

aboywithgirls

Birdie,
Those underwire t-shirt bras really give you a nice, classic, rounded shape. I'm glad they are a good fit and that the ladies at Torrid were able to make you look good and feel comfortable both during and after your purchase. 

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

Birdie,
Those underwire t-shirt bras really give you a nice, classic, rounded shape. I'm glad they are a good fit and that the ladies at Torrid were able to make you look good and feel comfortable both during and after your purchase.

♥️Sophie♥️
Yes, they did. I will always shop Torrid

aboywithgirls

Birdie,

♥️Sophie♥️
These tops are super comfy. https://www.torrid.com/product/harper-georgette-pullover-3-4-sleeve-blouse/10381277-10115.html?cgid=Clothing_Tops#start=33

Brdy64

Birdie,

♥️Sophie♥️
These tops are super comfy. https://www.torrid.com/product/harper-georgette-pullover-3-4-sleeve-blouse/10381277-10115.html?cgid=Clothing_Tops#start=33
Wow! Those look really nice. Thank you! You have wonderful taste. 
I am really thinking about getting braver in how I dress. I am dressing for how I feel now, I'll really think about it 🤔

usetobeed

My bra shows through the material, but it's all good.

Looking good, Birdie!

Brdy64

My bra shows through the material, but it's all good.

Looking good, Birdie!
Thanks Almost okay 😁

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024