Author Topic: Life is so good without gynecomastia!!!  (Read 2651 times)

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I dealt with gyne from one extent to another since I was 12 years old. Now, a bit past 30, I am finally free of that nasty little debilitating ailment.

I can't express how great it is to be able to go through life without having my chest on my mind 24/7.  What a relief to simply not have to worry about it.

To anyone on the fence regarding surgery... DO IT. You won't regret it.

It took me 2 surgeries over a period of 3 years to get rid of it, and it sure was worth the wait.

Offline ruinedlifenew

• Posting Member
  • one day this username will change...
AWESOME, dude!   ;D  Congrats.  I can't wait for my turn.  The money is in place, I just need to find the courage at this point.

But anyways, enjoy normalcy!   ;D

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
I HATE YOU!!! I HOPE YOU FEEL ME JEALOUSY THROUGH YOUR COMPUTER MONITOR YOU BASTARD!!!

;) It's good to hear, I can only imagine how liberating it must feel. I hope that I can someday (and soon) be free of my Gynecomastia.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
i know how u feel its so nice to live without it so nice ;D
i finally feel like im a man

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Totally.  I just thought it'd be a nice refresher for those who are debating on whether or not it is "worth it" to go through all of the hassles that surgery involves (lining up money, the op, recovery, etc.).

Go for it, guys!

Offline Ryan_101

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Totally.  I just thought it'd be a nice refresher for those who are debating on whether or not it is "worth it" to go through all of the hassles that surgery involves (lining up money, the op, recovery, etc.).

Go for it, guys!

Ditto!

Just  'Do it'!

John.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 10:47:42 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline johndoe

• Silver Member
Congrats dude. I just had my 2nd surgery today and I pray to god I'll be making a similar post as yours in a few weeks!

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Congrats dude. I just had my 2nd surgery today and I pray to god I'll be making a similar post as yours in a few weeks!

Right on! Let us know.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024