Author Topic: Andractim  (Read 3374 times)

Offline tralfaz

• Posting Member
Has anyone used Andractim, and if so, how were the results? Should I waste my money?

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Never seen any pictures of anyone who has had good results with andractim. For some reason, none of them seem to have access to a camera of any variety.
etc.

Offline hypo

I sent pictures but people disputed the results.

I had reduction from Andractim but not resolution.

It didn't get rid of the gynecomastia but it made it much easier to live with.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chis_az/album?.dir=/b8ad&.src=ph
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 08:07:44 AM by hypo »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Is that you? The afters are better.

Offline hypo

Yes it is me and the afters are a lot better.  

I wish I had posed for the photos better as it would have been even clearer.

The side photos in particular show the significant difference.

I wish it had remained that way.

Unfortunately things are not as good as they were then which relates to poor management of my hormone condition.

Just to say I am not going to get into any argument whatsoever with the people that have previously denied the improvements which I had and which are visable in them photos.  (It is my body and I know what I am talking about- it is me after all).

Note:

I do not recommend self medication, I was using Andractim as advised by an endocrinologist for my hormone problem which has been diagnosed.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 08:30:08 AM by hypo »

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
I tried it with no results, may be just me though.  I believe there are mixed emotions on this subject.  On the other hand I ordered Rebound XT and I noticed today, day three, that the gland is considerably softer as if it may be breaking down.  I don't know if it is actually breaking down or just softer.  I will keep posting on the board as to the results or lack of through the process.

T
I got one sweet breast.  Grrrr.

Offline hypo

According to the medical studies 75% of people had reductions with Andractim, 25% of which had complete resolution.   25% saw no reduction at all.

Unfortunately you must have been one of those 25%.

At least Andractim has proven efficacy and safety as seen in its phase 3 medical trials prior to its release by a pharmaceutical company.

The stuff you are speaking of has no such record.

Offline downsbs

• Posting Member
I am not saying that it has any record of medical trials, I am just telling my experience with it.  I am not trying to sway him away from andractim, I am aware of the statistics on the product, also I am not trying to bring him to the "dark side", just telling my experiences with the products.   ;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 10:20:14 AM by downsbs »

Offline hypo

Self medication is the dark side no matter what it is ;)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2005, 12:24:28 PM by hypo »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024