Author Topic: Girlfriends of men suffering  (Read 7422 times)

Offline erin28

:) My boyfriend just told me about this. So I looked it up. He feels uncomfortable with us making love for the first time. What should I do? This really does not bother me, or make me care about him any less! How do I make him feel better about this?

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Just tell him you don't care and it's not his fault he has it. Just tell him that surgery is the way to get rid of it and he should stop worrying. Maybe that didn't make sense but just tell him. He's lucky to have someone like you.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
i agree with dave. just tell your bf that you dont care about it  and support him. when i did my surgery i only told my brother about it cause hes the one bringing me home from the surgery and taking care of me when i get back. But, something came up and he couldnt take me, so i ask my sister. and she freaked out and said there is nothing wrong with me. i told her i am self concious about it and the surgery is less then 10 hours. i took off my shirt and she said thats just muscle. i knew she was going to persuave me not to do it cause of the cost and such. i told her i already made up my mind and if she wont take me to the surgery then i will get my cuzz. she had to work so she coulnt take me there, so i called my cuzz. didnt tell him what its about , but just to pick me up at this location when the nurse called him.
he was shocked, hahaha. he told me that he have notice that my chest did looked weird. and it explain why i always wear a sweater even in the hot summer.  i told him about everything, and he was like " well your an adult and thats your money, if it bothers you so much then  you should do it".
8 years of pain,  i tuff it out and save some money and got a credit card.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 07:08:05 PM by Nightmare »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024