Author Topic: Why the low Postings?  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I am not seeing any new postings in weeks.  What's up?  Has everyone gone on summer vacation or don't you care anymore?  The last new posting I saw was in 2005. doesn't anybody care any more?
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
 something must be wrong with your machine

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Nope!  My machine (computer for you) is fine.

Jason13820

I just posted here a few days ago, and you responded to it. Not sure why your browser's showing posts from 2005.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I lied I saw some new posting in May 2018 about thyroid cancer, which I have no useful response to. But you are not posting a new topic you are responding to mine which is fine and I appreciate it.  But where are the new topic's or have we all just run out of them.  I just when through every category we can talk about and this is the newest one besides the one I just mentioned.  So again, have we all just gone dry on new topics or have they all been used and we have just dried up on things to talk about?

hammer

We could talk about our hobbies, but that needs to be in another area as that isn't a garment neither is fishing!

I guess there is only so much one can say about acceptance garments!

I personally use a Samsung Note 8 smartphone and find that works very well and I haven't used our laptop for anything except programming my portable two way Ham Radios!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Hammer you have just made my point!  We seem to have drained the well dry.  I understand you have been here a long time while I am a newbe so you have run through about everything.   So you should know better than I what there is left to talk about.  Maybe we just need some new blood.  We all are pretty good at responding to NEW topic but generating them is another thing.  Here to finding something new to bring up to the group.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 11:07:20 PM by Athena12@ »

hammer

Remember the  Jerry Seinfield show and  Kramer designed the "bro" the mans bra? Well there you go chief you now have your assignment if you so choose to accept it.

Your task is to develop the new bro, and post it here on acceptance garments, and we then will have a brand new topic!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Well Hammer you gave me something to think about but I like the bras I have, even thought they are women's.  I will look into it but no promises.  There are already men's bras out there but the ones I've seen are nothing more than very small women's triangular bikini tops. The rest are women's bra just put in the group.

hammer

This new bro is to be designed for men like us, those with gynecomastia, be it minor or major like myself! As men we have wider chests making it harder to fit with the normal females design bra! That is why when we go for a fitting it can take many more bras and much longer to find a good fitting bra, and that doesn't matter if your a huge size cup like me or a smaller cup like yourself!

This is a very tough job, but somebody has got to do it!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I already have some ideas in mind that address just that and other issues but I do not have a computer graphics program to draw them at their price it will be a cold day in hell before I buy one.  And I do not think the wife would like me sitting her at the kitchen table drawing them.  So I am up against some problems here.  And I do not want to give these ideas away to someone who would still them and make money off of them and leave me in the cold.
If you have any ideas in how to help me I would appreciate it..

hammer

For now I'm taking a break from reality! My vacation home, the "toy hauler camper" is hooked up to the 2500 HD Silverado and it is ready to head out to be our "lake home" for awhile and I'm not sure I'll have internet access where we will be in northern Minnesota, so you will be on our own for awhile!

If you want you can all talk about me while I'm gone.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Since we can talk about you while your gone I will, you low scum gutter snipe.  
I have found a site for hiding you boobs "http://www.gynecomastiashirtreviews.com/". But that is NOT what I am looking for and I need to talk to some better bra manufactures to see if we can come to a deal.

hammer

Since we can talk about you while your gone I will, you low scum gutter snipe.  
I have found a site for hiding you boobs "http://www.gynecomastiashirtreviews.com/". But that is NOT what I am looking for and I need to talk to some better bra manufactures to see if we can come to a deal.

Well at least you didn't call me a "turd herder"! Lol

BTW, I'm listening! We have internet service up here even with our phone, don't even need to use the wifi of the Silverado!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I have been there when they did the turd chasing and it seem stupid as hell with some one on the pier trying to catch it.  I have answer for your suggestion for a MAN's bra,.  Just waiting for tomorrow to get in touch with some bra manufactures.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024