Author Topic: How to solved man boobs?  (Read 1036 times)

Offline gynexins

Gynecomastia!! this is big problem now face of day.
I want to solved this and want to get free of man boobs.
Some one suggest me take pills also exercise or some say about surgery.
So my question is pills really work or surgery is safe?
Thanks

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
For established gynecomastia, there are no pills that work.  If there were, then everyone would be taking them and gynecomastia would disappear among the male population. Buying pills will only deplete your wallet, not your chest.

And yes, gynecomastia surgery, in the hands of a plastic surgeon, is a very safe operation.

Dr Jacobs

Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
As the Doctor said, there are no magic pills that will get rid of Gynecomastia.  There are however, several companies that will sell you products that do not work.   The products are easy to identify.   First: they are herbal products so they do not come under the rules applied to conventional medications. So the Food and Drug rules do not apply to them.  Second:  Their claims are not supported by actual scientific double blind studies, but by Testimonials.  those testimonials usually all contain the same general wording and often the same errors of grammar.  In short, they were all written by the same person.  Third: They claim to be the only source of their secret formula.   Fourth: The products are shipped from foreign addresses so you have no recourse.  Any guarantee they make is worthless.   
As Benjamin Franklin famously said so long ago: "A fool and his mney are soon parted."
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024