Author Topic: Anyone know anything about Dr. Hamas or lipo-only?  (Read 2316 times)

Offline bennyha

• Posting Member
Does anyone know any information about Dr. Hamas here on the board? Has anyone had any personal experiences with him? Like RC said his website is not much help and I wanted to know if people out there had or knew someone that had any kind of positive/negative surgical experience with him. And do you guys really think in a case like mine (all glandular tissue and puffy nipples) that his special method of lipo-only would work?? It seems like it wouldnt but I've been hearing of new techniques that claim to get rid of glandular tissue with a special lipo technique. Anyone's help on any on the issues would be of great help.

Offline Spleen

every pic I've seen where the guy had puffy nipples and the doc does lipo ends up with the same ol' puffy nips.  I don't think you can rid of puffy nips without excision.  Check Bermant's site for some clarification.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
if i was you i woud go for a proven method instead of a new one. I dont know anything about the surgeon but it doesnt seem good that he doesnt remove glands.

Offline rcbrown23

if i was you i woud go for a proven method instead of a new one. I dont know anything about the surgeon but it doesnt seem good that he doesnt remove glands.

It is not a "new procedure", it is just his method. There are a few other Doctors out there that use the same procedure. One in South Florida, one on the West coast, and another but I forget where. I am not going to say that it works, because I have yet to see it, but I do know 4 people from this site who went to him and had GREAT results. Since then they have moved on from the site so we cannot talk to them. I'll post again in two weeks after I meet with him and see some of his post pictures.

-Brown

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Just check his before and after photos of previous gynecomastia patients. That should bethe decising factor. Try to find a picture of a case simular to yours, and view the results.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024