Author Topic: Design Veronique Garment Recommended by Dr. Bermeant  (Read 3466 times)

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member
Has anybody had any success with this garment??

Offline zado611

• Bronze Member

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
That company makes quite a large assortment of garments.

They make them in several styles, for men and women, athletic and surgical, firm and soft etc.

Perhaps you would have better results with your question if it were a bit more specific.

I would tend to think that you can take the Doctors here at their word without question. But I think you might ask specifically which of their garments he recommends. These are really decent guys and I think you'll get a good answer.

Grandpa Dan

DrBermant

Has anybody had any success with this garment??

Patients in my office can try on our body shaping garments to form their own opinion as they are working on stabilizing a problem or lose weight. There are a few examples I have posted of bigger men on that page.

The element missing from our presentation on this solution is the expression on the patients' faces as they are trying on the garment. This is priceless and spectacular but putting that onto video would be just too invasive for my taste and we are not planning such documentation to protect our patient's privacy.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024