Author Topic: Hey Guys, please look at these links to clinics for surgery and give an opinion  (Read 2032 times)

Offline kingboob

Personally I think going abroad for surgery is risky - how do you check out the qualifications of the surgeon in question and what happens if something does go wrong (no NHS to fall back on in Prague).

The first link : dralexchambers.co.uk/fat-removal/gynecomastia-2.html looks ok, but the advert states prices FROM £2100,  I bet the quote you would actually get would be for more than that - unless they perform the operation under local anesthetic rather than general.    They also claim to use vaser lipo, I have no idea if that is capable of removing the gland or not?  And again, I suspect the price would be higher than 2100 if additional excision was required.

Offline fingerit

• Bronze Member
Dude, have you tried some of the other forums on this site regarding surgery abroad?

Try here: https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?board=22.0

I think I remember reading one or two myself about UK guys getting it done abroad. They were helpful but they were much braver than me. I'm sure there will be plenty of guys that have gone abroad that will be able to help you with recommendations on this.

There is always going to be risk in everything we do in life but you can minimise it to a degree by doing a decent amount of research and not into rushing things.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024